Question about farming Jimmy Jenkins

#1DougEInstructorPosted 7/10/2013 8:08:10 PM
I know you have to do with the "Doctors Orders" mission selected but do you have to finish the story mission "Wildlife Preservation" first? Will he appear if I still haven't completed Wildlife Preservation? I'm just farming him to get the skin that comes with killing him 15 times not for any weapons or whatever.
#2JkickitPosted 7/10/2013 8:12:26 PM
No, you don't.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3
#3DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 8:26:15 PM
OK cool!
#4DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:00:18 PM
Another question I bought the Creature Slaughter Dome DLC which lets me go to the Natural Selection Annex but it doesn't let me spawn from there when I save quit and then continue. Supposedly you can go into that room save and then next time you spawn from there which saves a lot of time. Its not working for me I keep spawning all the way at beginning of the Wildlife exploitation preserve.
#5JkickitPosted 7/11/2013 12:28:27 AM
You have to accept the quest inside there first ;)
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3
#6stickboy2323Posted 7/11/2013 1:56:06 AM
You just need to to collect all the slag samples from the story mission. After you do that you should spawn at the save point.
---
Badass Rank: 10
#7htkaPosted 7/11/2013 5:04:10 AM(edited)
The safest method is to save and quit inside the annex the first time you get there. Then reload and exit the annex. You don't need to activate the mission inside or collect all the slag samples.

ALSO, Don't do the story mission first! You will have a easier time if you don't, seeing the cells will still be locked and you won't have to worry about any enemies once you get inside.
#8DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 8:51:46 AM
htka posted...
The safest method is to save and quit inside the annex the first time you get there. Then reload and exit the annex. You don't need to activate the mission inside or collect all the slag samples.

ALSO, Don't do the story mission first! You will have a easier time if you don't, seeing the cells will still be locked and you won't have to worry about any enemies once you get inside.

I'm pretty sure I saved and quit the first time and it didn't work. I did activate the mission inside just in case and it still didn't let me spawn there. I finished the story mission as well thinking when I come back I wouldn't have to fight that huge loader. I was wrong. So am I screwed now? The only thing left to try is to collect all the slag samples.
#9htkaPosted 7/11/2013 8:56:57 AM
I did it earlier today and Jenkins popped up the first three times and then didn't show up the next 8.

I went to the annex and inside of there, I quit and saved. I reloaded and went to the loot midget area. Killed them, saved/quit and respawned right outside the annex every single time, even if I triggered the save in the area near the loot midgets.
#10xboxBUNZILLAPosted 7/11/2013 9:03:56 AM
htka posted...

If you do the mission and didnt collect the ten slag samples you can't spawn at the annex.
Research proves this.
---
Some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.