Question about farming Jimmy Jenkins

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about farming Jimmy Jenkins
2 years ago#11
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
htka posted...
The safest method is to save and quit inside the annex the first time you get there. Then reload and exit the annex. You don't need to activate the mission inside or collect all the slag samples.

ALSO, Don't do the story mission first! You will have a easier time if you don't, seeing the cells will still be locked and you won't have to worry about any enemies once you get inside.

If you do the mission and didnt collect the ten slag samples you can't spawn at the annex.
Research proves this.

Guess I'm screwed then. Wish i known about all these dumb prerequisites before hand. Been farming Jimmy for FOUR HOURS and he's only appeared 3 times. Starting to get really pissed off.
2 years ago#12
I pretty sure you only get the pink pandacorn skin for that challenge.
Same skin you get for the picking up legendarys challenge.
---
Some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
2 years ago#13
Yeah, completing that quest fully isn't worth the hassle.
2 years ago#14
For future reference how do you farm this area to get legendary level 61 items? I've gotten a few legendary item here but they seem to be locked at level 20.
2 years ago#15
You must farm it on uvhm and you must nbe lvl 61
2 years ago#16
I think the drop Levels are random on UVHM, my only Legendaries were around LV59 from loot midgets. My E-Tech mods were 59-61, and my only pearl was LV61. I haven't turned in the Warrior mission yet, incase I want to moonshot farm, so that could make a difference.
2 years ago#17
millironjm posted...

You can't do it in true vault hunter mode? Also do you have to wait until you are level 61 to accept the quest? Any other potential things I need to know that will screw this up?
2 years ago#18
DougEInstructor posted...
millironjm posted...

You can't do it in true vault hunter mode? Also do you have to wait until you are level 61 to accept the quest? Any other potential things I need to know that will screw this up?

TVHM tops out at LV50.

I haven't gotten a LV61 from them still besides my pearl and maybe an e-tech mod. I'm guessing it's like the BA in Tiny Tina that drop LV59-61
2 years ago#19
DougEInstructor posted...
I know you have to do with the "Doctors Orders" mission selected but do you have to finish the story mission "Wildlife Preservation" first? Will he appear if I still haven't completed Wildlife Preservation? I'm just farming him to get the skin that comes with killing him 15 times not for any weapons or whatever.

Its the same skin you get for completing Nothing Rhymes with Orange challenge... which is picking up orange items... which is 100% more easier than farming Jimmy Jenkins.
---
GT: Nobody Worthy
Current Games: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Defiance, and Magic 2013.
2 years ago#20
I'm doing it just to get all challenges done. It takes a while, but it'll loot really pretty with a full list of checkmarks.

How many Jimmies do you need to finish Rank 5? I just got my sixth one to complete rank 3, and going by the pattern, I would assume it's 15.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about farming Jimmy Jenkins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived