UVHM Pyro Pete

#1UroborosAheriPosted 7/11/2013 1:34:19 PM
What drops have you guys gotten from Pyro Pete on UVHM so far?

I just solo'ed him a few minutes ago and got a Legendary Siren mod and a Hoplite shield. Not too bad if I do say so. Gonna farm him some more tonight and hopefully I get good drops
---
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!
#2RineN1Posted 7/11/2013 1:38:30 PM
Big Boom Blaster and sometimes O-Negatives
Plus what you said TC
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Watching: Nyaruko-San *-*. Reading: Zombie Loan *-*
#3UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 1:55:37 PM
RineN1 posted...
Big Boom Blaster and sometimes O-Negatives
Plus what you said TC

Not bad. Is the Hoplite worth using at all?
---
#4gunsndrosesPosted 7/11/2013 2:35:40 PM
The Hoplite is great if you don't mind the sacrifice of mobility.

I slapped a Hoplite on my Zerker and flew threw Murderlin's Temple with ease.
---
1-13 in trying to get moderations overturned
#5UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:27:59 PM
gunsndroses posted...
The Hoplite is great if you don't mind the sacrifice of mobility.

I slapped a Hoplite on my Zerker and flew threw Murderlin's Temple with ease.

Is the Hoplite bad for raid boss fights, like with Terramorphous for example?
---
#6LaharPosted 7/11/2013 3:32:03 PM
I think the only noteworthy oranges I've seen from Pete are the Hornet and a Legendary Berserker.

In a full party against the Ancient Dragons I was Maya and slapped on a Hoplite. Probably saved me as I was only down maybe a handful of times and left me able to Res/heal the others.
---
I said runt.
#7UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:34:05 PM
Lahar posted...
I think the only noteworthy oranges I've seen from Pete are the Hornet and a Legendary Berserker.

In a full party against the Ancient Dragons I was Maya and slapped on a Hoplite. Probably saved me as I was only down maybe a handful of times and left me able to Res/heal the others.

Have you used the Hoplite on any other raid bosses or just the Ancient Dragons so far?
---
#8LaharPosted 7/11/2013 3:49:04 PM
Just the Ancient Dragons. The only other non-Terra raid boss I can really do is Pete and I use different shields depending on my class and strategy.

It could be good against Hyperius, when he does that first nova. But I don't know how to do Hyperius so take that as you will.
---
I said runt.
#9UroborosAheri(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 4:01:02 PM
Lahar posted...
Just the Ancient Dragons. The only other non-Terra raid boss I can really do is Pete and I use different shields depending on my class and strategy.

It could be good against Hyperius, when he does that first nova. But I don't know how to do Hyperius so take that as you will.

I intend to stick with the inflammable and alkaline bee shields for Pete. It would nice to have a Pyro/caustic bee shield all in one, but then that would make Pete way to easy. I won't be playing Hyperius yet, since I know I cannot scratch his health at all.
---