What is a decent shield to use....

#1Grogg555Posted 7/12/2013 11:12:18 AM
When you're sick of hiding waiting for The Bee to recharge. I have a decent Antagonist on my Gaige that greatly increases her life expectancy and I would like the same for my Axton but the 151k+ amp dmg is nice.....when I can take advantage of it.

My Axton spec is Gunpowder/Survival for DMG and survivability and it works great, I just want a better shield, NO...I need a better shield.
---
peo...people actually live in australia? I thought it was nothing but poisonous bugs and dinosaurs - VanDam
#2therenegadenailPosted 7/12/2013 11:15:23 AM
The antagonist the blockade the sham and the evolution are all i use and then the rough rider on k-rigs
---
derp
#3Grogg555(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 11:17:25 AM
I do have a 94% Sham, my Antagonist does 880% deflection DMG and I heard the Blockade was kinda iffy and I have yet to see an Evolution.
---
peo...people actually live in australia? I thought it was nothing but poisonous bugs and dinosaurs - VanDam
#4therenegadenailPosted 7/12/2013 11:24:28 AM
Yea the blockade apparently is odd but it gives you a constant 35 damage resistance and that's nice, and the evolution is one of my favorites because it gives you a big health boost, big shield boost, and elemental resistance to the thing they hit you with last,
---
derp
#5Grogg555(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 1:20:48 PM
Is the Evolution from Torgue? I might have to go crystal hunting again.
---
#6RineN1Posted 7/12/2013 1:23:04 PM
Grogg555 posted...
Is the Evolution from Torgue? I might have to go crystal hunting again.

Scarlet
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Watching: Nyaruko-San *-*. Reading: B gata H kei xD
#7JkickitPosted 7/12/2013 1:30:17 PM
Drops from Hyperius in UVHM.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3
#8Jambi_ManPosted 7/12/2013 1:33:47 PM
I find the Neogenator works better for Axton. It's recharge rate is a higher % of capacity than the Evo is. So it spends more time fully charged, making the Preparation skill work better for you. With 5/5 in willing, that Neo will be fully charged a lot of the time.

Just farm it from Spycho in Frostburn.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#9Grogg555(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 4:17:21 PM
Wow, did not know the Spycho respawned
---
#10Mr_PopelPosted 7/12/2013 6:10:49 PM
According to the wiki the Blockade is currently bugged and its dmg reduction doesn't scale as intended.

Atm i mainly use the Antagonist tbh ... it's a pretty decent shield that adds heavy dmg reduction, has decent capacity, slags stuff and deflects gunfire.

I also use the Sham 94% esp in areas with lots of gun wielding enemies

... and i still carry a set of bees (alk/grou/inflam) around just in case something big refuses to die

For Zero i use my Love Thumper for obvious reasons (melee build)
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D