Need some great Commando stuff to help me lvl in UVHM.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need some great Commando stuff to help me lvl in UVHM.

User Info: pandoraorb

pandoraorb
3 years ago#1
Going for my double slag turrets, currently at 53. Am doing okay solo on UVHM but really want some fun equipment to aid in the grind.

Not a shotgun, snipe, or rocket launcher guy. And I'm an older gamer...those fires as fast as I can pull the trigger aren't so good for my joints, lol.

Gonna be on for a bit finishing some missions and will check back here every few minutes.

Thx.
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

pandoraorb
3 years ago#2
And I don't have any legendaries...most of my gear is just okay, I think.

My turret is my saving grace.
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

pandoraorb
3 years ago#3
Bump...back on Sunday afternoon.

UVHM...going to try to unlock Rocko mission so I can farm there.

GT raptorrancher

Thx

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#4
I can dupe my commando's backpack for ya. I'm a little bit higher level but there are a few things you could use. invite stickboy2323.
Badass Rank: 10

pandoraorb
3 years ago#5
got all I need from stickboy...thx.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need some great Commando stuff to help me lvl in UVHM.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived