UVHM Co-op from start to finish for everything

#1truepenfoldPosted 7/15/2013 3:47:38 PM
Im looking for some people for Co-op play for main story and all DLCs on UVHM from the start to finish. I have been hinting to my so called friends on Xbox live who have the game, but are all like erm nah dont wanna cant be bothered. If anyone is interested, message me on XBL please and we can work out a time and days to start. My gamertag is Penfoldius
---
---
XBL GT/PSN ID: Penfoldius
"always outnumbered, never outgunned"
#2mafid18Posted 7/15/2013 3:59:13 PM
I'm in. Just trying to finish up the torgue dlc on tvhm, but I'll skip that if you want to get going right away. I'm a level 52 siren, although I'm not specced in health regen. Message me here or on x box live
Gt:votingheart6
I usually play on and off from 5-whenever est
#3truepenfold(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 1:33:44 AM
ok sounds good i have a 61 krieg, maya or zero, but maya being my best geared so far. i usually play until 10pm EST daily as i am from UK
---
#4mafid18Posted 7/16/2013 11:17:47 AM
I'm ready whenever, don't have a mic but was thinking of getting one in the next couple of days.
#5CoUnTeR0rDeRPosted 7/16/2013 12:18:17 PM
level 51 siren, level 50 gunzerker. send me one. im game.
---
GT: shinoobi
INFORMATION: death to the nation
#6truepenfold(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 3:02:12 AM
Thank you everyone for your replies concerning the Co-op on Borderlands 2. Unfotunately due to circumstances beyond my control i have had to sell my Xbox as my pc blew up and needed to rebuild a new one.
---
#7iOutlawTornPosted 7/17/2013 3:35:28 AM
truepenfold posted...
Thank you everyone for your replies concerning the Co-op on Borderlands 2. Unfotunately due to circumstances beyond my control i have had to sell my Xbox as my pc blew up and needed to rebuild a new one.

Second favorite thread ever.