Having trouble with W4R-D3N in TVHM

#1PDGMTGPosted 7/16/2013 12:51:33 AM
So I just changed over and I'm having some issues with this guy. In the first area I wasn't even able to break his shields. How that he's in the Gulag, I can't get close enough to him without being swarmed by so many loaders I can't keep up. The biggest issues are the badasses, whose missiles seem to kill me in one hit, while they shoot 50 of them at a time. -_-

I've just spent over an hour, killing probably 300+ enemies trying to kill this stupid thing, coming close a couple times, but being unable to finish him off.

Does anyone have any tips for this thing? Should I try to find some better weapons, or am I just missing a really simple strategy that I could use?

My weapons I thought were good. I'm a level 40 Siren.
---
-Just Some Random
#2SilentDespairPosted 7/16/2013 1:03:46 AM
I can jump in if you want help.
#3megaman91985Posted 7/16/2013 1:04:46 AM
Aim for the eye? Especially when he is trying to create units it cancels them. Abuse phaselock as much as you can.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
GT: MegamanNT19
#4SilentDespairPosted 7/16/2013 1:06:05 AM
Almost forgot. GT: LivelyNightmare.
#5kmaldingonePosted 7/16/2013 1:14:06 AM
If u want i'd be happy to hop on and help, i have a 61 psycho and everyone else at 50 i can use.
---
GT: Kmalding1045
#6PDGMTG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 1:28:50 AM
megaman91985 posted...
Aim for the eye? Especially when he is trying to create units it cancels them. Abuse phaselock as much as you can.

I can't even really get close enough to go for the eye.

And I would invite people but I'm taking a break right now. Just too frustrated with the game to play at the moment. -_-
---
-Just Some Random
#7SilentDespairPosted 7/16/2013 1:33:41 AM
I'll be around for a while. Just send me an invite if you want.
#8JkickitPosted 7/16/2013 1:44:28 AM
Shock on shields, corrosive once it's down?
What gear/build/character you running?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3
#9R_Fated_CirclePosted 7/16/2013 4:46:06 AM
I had trouble with this part as well with gaige can't offer to much advice since I never played as a siren but I will say I found it easier to apporach him from the far left side instead of the center
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#10Eternal KPosted 7/16/2013 4:48:54 AM
In the Gulag, I too usually had more success coming from the left side rather than down the center. It offers a way to sort of streamline enemies coming at you, which is very helpful.

Knowing your build would be good too. If you have Ruin, I would say abuse Phaselock on the Warden and get those elemental effects going. If you grabbed Thoughtlock, snag one of the Badass Loaders that's giving you a hard time and let it work for you for a bit. The other enemies may even take it down for you. If you went with Scorn, uh, ask someone else. I'm not that well-versed with it.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion