Having trouble with W4R-D3N in TVHM

#11xboxBUNZILLAPosted 7/16/2013 7:23:13 AM
I won't offer any advice or strategy.
But I will offer my awesomeness at killing low level enemies with my super awesome level 61.
---
Some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#12dnite_mmPosted 7/16/2013 7:53:08 AM
Have u tried staying away from him and nailing him with a corrosive sniper?
That's how I beat most of the constructors on the game, specially the one before Bunker
---
XBL: Lost Boricua - Currently Playing: Gears Of War / Borderlands 2
PSN: LBDnite - Currently Playing: Aliens CM
#13verby45Posted 7/16/2013 12:44:27 PM
You should have ruin, which will let you slag him, then just blast away with your best launcher. I would also slap on converge, for maximum crowd control.
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
#14PDGMTG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 1:03:43 PM
I do have Scorn, I have almost everything out of the Harmony tree. I usually play with friends. I do have a couple upgrades out of the Chaos tree, but not enough to make a difference.

I can't sit back with a sniper. It took me a while to realize, but if you're too far away all of your shots will damage you from his super ridiculous OP shield of BS. -_-
My first attempt actually just had me sitting back and using Phaselock whenever I could to damage him, and I got really close, then three Badass loaders destroyed me in a second. I had no chance.

I'll try to give the best weapon set I can without knowing exact stats.

Jacobs pistol approx 3000 damage per shot.

Bandit (I think) SMG, corrosive, but only does around 900 damage a shot. 35% chance to corrod, I think.

Jacobs AR, approx 2000 damage a shot. Single shot. 22 round clip (Including upgrades)

Jacobs sniper, approx 4500 damage a shot. Nothing special to it.

Launcher is basic, 50,000 damage a shot, nothing special, 3 round mag.

Shield, after upgrades, gives an approx 10,000 capacity, 800 recharge, 4 sec delay. Deals shock damage to melee attackers.

Class mod decreases team cooldown rate by 15%, and adds skills to Reaper (Which I haven't unlocked yet :\) and Catalyst (I think that's what it's called).

Relic increases clip size and accuracy for Jacobs weapons.

Hyperion grenade. Standard explosion (After the initial pull), and does approx 10,000 damage.
---
-Just Some Random
#15JkickitPosted 7/16/2013 2:27:33 PM
*Jakobs
& were you taking out the surveyors?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Gears 3
#16PDGMTG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 3:03:04 PM
Yeah, I hate those things with a passion. I'll kill them as long as I'm not being chased down by something else, every chance I get.
---
-Just Some Random
#17Eternal KPosted 7/16/2013 6:29:15 PM
I would suggest perhaps re-speccing.

I'm not entirely sure you can slag constructors, so I don't think Scorn is all that helpful in this fight.

If you're trying to take him down solo, then you're not gonna need Res, or many of the skills in the Harmony tree. Try putting points into one of the more offense-oriented trees and see if you have a slightly easier time taking him down.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#18PDGMTG(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 1:34:08 AM
I thought about that and decided to give it another go before I actually did it, and I ended up beating him fairly easily for some reason, and I only notice one thing that was off.

I would lower his shields, and then when I used my rocket - Nothing else, just the rocket - his health would go up about twice as much as I expected it to go down. o_O

Does anyone have some kind of explanation for this?
---
-Just Some Random
#19Oblivion_SlayerPosted 7/20/2013 3:43:09 PM
PDGMTG posted...
I thought about that and decided to give it another go before I actually did it, and I ended up beating him fairly easily for some reason, and I only notice one thing that was off.

I would lower his shields, and then when I used my rocket - Nothing else, just the rocket - his health would go up about twice as much as I expected it to go down. o_O

Does anyone have some kind of explanation for this?

Roland was free, and if you hit an ally and enemy in the same attack it will heal both if you have that skill, which I'm guessing you do. Happens to me all the time when I use my Norfleet when playing with friends.
---
fenekken is the btes pokrrmon
#20Your_SeraphimPosted 7/20/2013 4:08:36 PM
I know you already beat it, but approach from the left. Use the hallowed out crate for cover. Use phaselock often with a Vladolf pistol/sniper or even a smg on the eye to keep it from building additional enemies.
---
The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome...