Need high lvl Slippery Ogre and Magic Missile, farming, but I'll take them too!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need high lvl Slippery Ogre and Magic Missile, farming, but I'll take them too!

User Info: pandoraorb

pandoraorb
3 years ago#1
Not having much luck in UVHM Circle of Slaughter getting these items.

On right now, almost lvl 59

GT raptorrancher or message here with GT.

Thx.

I have a legendary 51 Rigorous KerBlaster I could trade.
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

pandoraorb
3 years ago#2
Tried farming the treants for a Bee, no luck...anyone have an awesome shield, love that as well.

Thx.
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

User Info: regornam

regornam
3 years ago#3
pandoraorb posted...
Tried farming the treants for a Bee, no luck...anyone have an awesome shield, love that as well.

Thx.

I got L61 stuff when you get there, but nothing lower, sorry.
XBL GT: Ogami Itto

pandoraorb
3 years ago#4
I can just hold on to it, if that's cool with you. I'm playing now...I'll be 61 by tomorrow prob.

Thx.

User Info: Cabinutz

Cabinutz
3 years ago#5
send me a message and ill try to level you up and give you a ton of 61 gear if you want. feeling generous today.
PSN - Cabinutz
Gamertag - Cabinutz
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need high lvl Slippery Ogre and Magic Missile, farming, but I'll take them too!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived