Any level 61 inf pistols, CCs, or Norfleets willing to dupe

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any level 61 inf pistols, CCs, or Norfleets willing to dupe

User Info: Chewywon4ya

Chewywon4ya
3 years ago#1
Hey GameFaqers. So, I have a sad story to tell. I beat TVHM recently and by some stroke of luck, on the first try of farming, I landed a conference call. I was using a method where I saved once the warrior was down for the moonshot. Then using a 2nd controller, I went to press the moonshot with the second player. lo and MF'n behold, the CC shot right out on the first try. well, being a complete noob, I immediately freaked when I saw the CC and ran over to pick it up w the first player, my level 61. I should have just saved then and there and quit farming, but no, I was excited so I exited/saved my second player and quit with my first.... (Notice my mistake there?) All the meanwhile, I was thinking to myself "holy crap! Conf. call, baby!!!" As you may realize now as I did about 1 minute later, I totally screwed myself.
Anyway, right now I'm playing UVHM and have a lvl 61 pearlescent smg and sniper, a level 52 or 53 casual swordsplosion, a level 52 or 53 infinity pistol, and a crap ton of ancient relics to trade. I just really want that CC or something else Ive been breaking my fingers to get, like a higher level infinity, or a norfleet. If interested, I'm willing to dupe (even tho I've never done it). My gamer tag is Chewywon4ya on the Xbox360. Thanks for reading my sob story!

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#2
tldr
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Persona 4: Golden

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
3 years ago#3
I'd do all of it for a max nova flame of the firehawk.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker

User Info: fffez

fffez
3 years ago#4
i'll help you out man, i got stuff i'm not using...let me know what you need, i'm fairly certain i have it.
uhhh
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any level 61 inf pistols, CCs, or Norfleets willing to dupe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived