Sandhawk farming

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sandhawk farming
3 years ago#1
I got the sandhawk and didnt like the version i got and stuck with it and didnt know u could farm it can i somehow get a different version on that same profile and character

Xbox 360
3 years ago#2
If you're on UVHM you can reset your playthrough. You only have one chance each on normal and TVHM
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
3 years ago#3
Or dashboard without accepting the weapon if you don't like it and try turning it in again.
3 years ago#4
If you've saved you are screwed, the only thing you can do is like another poster said, reset UVHM or play through with another character to get it.
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
3 years ago#5
Im not in uvhm im in normal and cant reset
3 years ago#6
well if you're just in normal its not a huge deal. It's going to be obsolete soon enough anyhow. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just dont make the same mistake in TVHM and/or UVHM
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
3 years ago#7
I tried tvhm but it was to hard im only a couple levels higher than when i beat the game if u guys could somehow power level and grt me some good gear i could do tvhm and replay and farm the sandhawk if any of u could help me id be eternally gratfully , but not today if u want to help me send me a message on xbox and i'll message u tomorrow

Gt: twinnedtester
3 years ago#8
Twinnedtester posted...
I tried tvhm but it was to hard im only a couple levels higher than when i beat the game if u guys could somehow power level and grt me some good gear i could do tvhm and replay and farm the sandhawk if any of u could help me id be eternally gratfully , but not today if u want to help me send me a message on xbox and i'll message u tomorrow

Gt: twinnedtester

Lol .... Just lol

TC is under 14 years old I can guarantee
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: I3eyond
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sandhawk farming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived