Sandhawk farming

#1TwinnedtesterPosted 7/23/2013 8:21:45 PM
I got the sandhawk and didnt like the version i got and stuck with it and didnt know u could farm it can i somehow get a different version on that same profile and character

Xbox 360
#2zeldafaneightPosted 7/23/2013 8:28:06 PM
If you're on UVHM you can reset your playthrough. You only have one chance each on normal and TVHM
---
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
#3sir_fredingtonPosted 7/23/2013 8:40:55 PM
Or dashboard without accepting the weapon if you don't like it and try turning it in again.
#4matt-nicklinPosted 7/23/2013 8:47:23 PM
If you've saved you are screwed, the only thing you can do is like another poster said, reset UVHM or play through with another character to get it.
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#5Twinnedtester(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:10:03 PM
Im not in uvhm im in normal and cant reset
#6ndog921Posted 7/23/2013 10:11:51 PM
well if you're just in normal its not a huge deal. It's going to be obsolete soon enough anyhow. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just dont make the same mistake in TVHM and/or UVHM
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#7Twinnedtester(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 10:18:59 PM
I tried tvhm but it was to hard im only a couple levels higher than when i beat the game if u guys could somehow power level and grt me some good gear i could do tvhm and replay and farm the sandhawk if any of u could help me id be eternally gratfully , but not today if u want to help me send me a message on xbox and i'll message u tomorrow

Gt: twinnedtester
#8iiTryhardPosted 7/24/2013 5:17:05 AM
Twinnedtester posted...
I tried tvhm but it was to hard im only a couple levels higher than when i beat the game if u guys could somehow power level and grt me some good gear i could do tvhm and replay and farm the sandhawk if any of u could help me id be eternally gratfully , but not today if u want to help me send me a message on xbox and i'll message u tomorrow

Gt: twinnedtester

Lol .... Just lol

TC is under 14 years old I can guarantee
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: I3eyond
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg