Rate your favorite characters and why!

#1Jonathan7272Posted 7/24/2013 9:59:22 AM(edited)
1. Maya (siren)
She was my first VH, and ive gotten her up to 57. Still working on UVHM, but just using her skills with friends are OP.
2. Sal (gunzerker)
Havent really played with him yet..planning on starting a new char right now! But my friend uses him and he seems pretty good.
3. Axton (commando)
Health. Skills. Turret. nuff said.
4. Gaige (mechro)
an okay char, shes pretty..OP in imo opinion so i dont use her much. ( not as OP as siren )
5. Zer0 (assassin)
Honestly dont really like him..only real cool thing about him is his skills, and his looks..other then that no thanks.
6. Krieg (psycho)
i played with him for one day before deleting the character. ive gone down with him more times then any other character on regular vhm. dont like him at all.
---
360&Steam: Snepbacks | 3DS: 4828-4417-5627
YouTube.com/goldenpixtola
#2Your_SeraphimPosted 7/24/2013 10:05:43 AM
1. Maya: Siren
She has basically the ability to use an all elemental singularity grenade about every 7-8 seconds.
She has great sniping potential and quick movement speed with the right build.
---
The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome...
#3MajorLeagueGavPosted 7/24/2013 12:03:16 PM
1. Krieg.
He's just fun. His action skill is awesome when you get a few augmentation skills.
2. Salvador
MORE GUNS!!!
3. Axton
SO MANY TURRET AUGMENTATIONS!
4. Maya
My Siren's name is Brick. And sheeee is the prettiest.
5. Zero
He's aight.
6. MR. TORGUE FLEXINGTON
REASONS? WHO NEEDS EM?! MR. TORGUE ISN'T A PLAYABLE CHARACTER? WHO THE *** CARES?!
7. Mechromancer.
She sucks. i.e. Rainpulse
---
Butt Stallion says hello.
GT: PyroGavMan
#4Rawk_ErPosted 7/27/2013 4:09:44 PM
MajorLeagueGav posted...
1. Krieg.
He's just fun. His action skill is awesome when you get a few augmentation skills.
2. Salvador
MORE GUNS!!!
3. Axton
SO MANY TURRET AUGMENTATIONS!
4. Maya
My Siren's name is Brick. And sheeee is the prettiest.
5. Zero
He's aight.
6. MR. TORGUE FLEXINGTON
REASONS? WHO NEEDS EM?! MR. TORGUE ISN'T A PLAYABLE CHARACTER? WHO THE *** CARES?!
7. Mechromancer.
She sucks. i.e. Rainpulse

Lol I can't go anywhere on the boards without someone referencing the rainpulse thread.
---
Gt (mcspazzitron)
#5TalfonisPosted 8/1/2013 7:15:38 PM
Once krieg hits 61 I find him as a near unstoppable force bloodsplosion ftw. It's getting him to 61 that's the problem.
---
GT: Dia an Maraithe
#6lengthycobra69Posted 8/1/2013 7:24:44 PM
I love gaige so what is the rainpulse?

1. Gaige. no one else has a robot that can clear out a room for you and give you dam near guaranteed second winds. On top of playing alone Deathtrap has and will tank bosses for me. In co-op he gives constant shield regen to team mates. Makes her the easiest character to solo with by far.

2. Maya: Been using her and loving her more and more. Brother's gf uses her and god the instant res and team hp regen, how can you pass that up? When I use mine with her's I specc into hypnotizing the enemy. Nothing better that watching an Ultimate Bad Ass fight for you lol.

3. Axton: Turret. Nuff said.

4. Sal: Gunzerking, constant Hp regen and damage reduction. Bullet regen helps in many situations in team play. On top of he can taunt.

5. Zero: Not sure on zero anymore. Just made a topic with him. He feels limited because melee and sniping trees feel useless in many situations. His action skill can help out to res someone, but as a team member he offers nothing.

6. Krieg: yeah some people love him, getting him to 30 and seeing people use him at 50, he spends more time in fight for your life then any other character. He is all about taking damage to better increase his damage, however this isn't always a good thing imo. Out of all the characters I have played, I died the most easily with him. Again making him a melee based character hurts him in many boss fights.
#7FeelMyBladePosted 8/1/2013 7:38:39 PM
Gaige.

Cause she's cute.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2.
Best CoDs: Black Ops 2 and CoD4.
#8xlinerPosted 8/1/2013 8:04:29 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Maya.

Cause she's hot.

---
I hate you all.
#9PutHaggarInSFPosted 8/1/2013 8:10:37 PM
Jonathan7272 posted...

6. Krieg (psycho)
i played with him for one day before deleting the character. ive gone down with him more times then any other character on regular vhm. dont like him at all.

lmao
---
http://i.imgur.com/wiAJ9.jpg
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#10xlinerPosted 8/1/2013 8:13:17 PM
PutHaggarInSF posted...
Jonathan7272 posted...

6. Krieg (psycho)
i am really bad.

lmao

---
I hate you all.