The Flakker...

#1iHugTreezPosted 7/25/2013 4:49:42 AM
On Normal Mode I somehow found the Flakker in a chest (Does this usually happen?) Anywho, it's an incredible awkward weapon to use at times, does anyone have any tips on using the Flakker shotgun effectively?

Also, has anyone else gotten certain legendary weapons in loot chests? Or even mods, shields and whatnot.
---
Xbox - KishinLazer
The one that lacks a presence.
#2MJOLNRVIIPosted 7/25/2013 5:06:36 AM
One of my friends got a Legendary Hunter mod in Normal Mode when we robbed Marcus blind, and I've personally gotten a level 30 Lucid Hellfire out of the chests right after Pete. One other friend of mine got a Hellfire from the chest next to the Loot Midgets during Doctors Orders.

The Flakker is best used against massive enemies when you can actually get all its shots to connect.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WwQEJ.jpg
#3BoxTheMuppetPosted 7/25/2013 5:17:39 AM
Sell that gun and never look back. Legendary gear can drop from anywhere. I got an infinity in a skag pile.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#4Dreadsword101Posted 7/25/2013 6:13:00 AM
Don't use it. The Flakker is considered by a good number of people to be the worst legendary in the game.
#5Tru_NavaronePosted 7/25/2013 8:46:39 AM
Got a deliverance and a Maggie from the chest under bnk3r. I also got a storm front from a chest by terramorphous. Funny thing, I was farming for the storm front that week. Lucky me
---
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3
#6doughnutmanPosted 7/25/2013 9:26:13 AM
Someone was saying The Flakker was a decent weapon against bigger enemies. Like terramorphous but not most enemies because of the large spread. But i heard it works well against Saturn too.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#7iHugTreez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 11:19:14 AM
Dreadsword101 posted...
Don't use it. The Flakker is considered by a good number of people to be the worst legendary in the game.

What about the Invader?

So what I should keep in mind is that I should use it against stationary (ish) large enemies right?
---
Xbox - KishinLazer
#8Dreadsword101Posted 7/25/2013 11:24:10 AM(edited)
iHugTreez posted...
Dreadsword101 posted...

What about the Invader?

Unfortunately, the Invader is considered to be among the worst legendary weapons in the game. The burst effect eats through ammunition and the damage is poor.

You seem to have terrible luck when it comes to legendary items.
#9RazielParadoxPosted 7/25/2013 11:23:33 AM
Got my first Conference Call from a random chest on first playthrough, found a Legendary Mechromancer Mod level 61 in one of Zed's machines, and a WTF shield at the beginning of one of my second playthroughs in one of the machines also.
#10iHugTreez(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 1:35:00 PM
Dreadsword101 posted...
iHugTreez posted...
Dreadsword101 posted...

What about the Invader?

Unfortunately, the Invader is considered to be among the worst legendary weapons in the game. The burst effect eats through ammunition and the damage is poor.

You seem to have terrible luck when it comes to legendary items.

Oh I know this. He said the Flakker was the worst when the Invader exists. I don't even know where to get the thing neither will I ever feel the need to go pursuing it.
---
Xbox - KishinLazer