Quick Question about UVHM

#1rowewheelesPosted 7/26/2013 8:41:09 PM
Does anyone know if the quests in UVHM are like TVHM in that you should wait until you finish the game before you accept quests so that associated loot scales?

More specifically I want to farm LLM but I need to know whether or not to accept Doctors Orders now or wait until the storyline is finished to ensure I can farm level 61 weapons in this play through.

Thanks!
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
#2SilentDespairPosted 7/26/2013 8:52:42 PM
You can actually reset the UVHM playthrough once you finish the story. Sets everything at 61.
#3neo_strike3Posted 7/26/2013 8:54:45 PM
Uvhm scales with you so the monsters and loot they drop will always be ur lvl and the quests will always be ur level when u accept them. If you level before finishing them the quest reward will still be the same when u first accepted the quest

U can always reset uvhm when u reach lvl 61 anyways
#4rowewheeles(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 8:58:44 PM
So let me get this straight, if I accept Doctors Orders at 55 and keep active through my play through, I could farm LLM the entire time because they would always scale to me?
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
#5neo_strike3Posted 7/26/2013 9:14:25 PM
rowewheeles posted...
So let me get this straight, if I accept Doctors Orders at 55 and keep active through my play through, I could farm LLM the entire time because they would always scale to me?

Yes the LLM will always level up with you and the loot they drop even if you accept the quest at level 50, the only thing is if you turn in the quest, no matter what level you are at the time. the reward will be 50
#6rowewheeles(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 9:17:53 PM
Got it. Thanks for the answers!
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24