Dude... i can't get past level 50

#1Murdoc_LeonhartPosted 7/28/2013 4:38:44 AM
i bought that damn DLC with krieg in it and i even tried playing on ultimate vault hunter mode. i have one Zero character at level 50 and i get no experience for killing anything. what is going on?!?!
---
Gamertag: Murdoc Leonhart
Pokemon white FC 3353 4747 4566
#2Miksu454Posted 7/28/2013 4:45:38 AM(edited)
You need the Ultimate Vault Hunter pack or whatchumacallit. It costs like 400 points I think.

Instant edit: NVM, I thought you were talking about true vault hunter mode. I can't read. Don't know what's up then.
---
Little Koko never had a chance...
#3Murdoc_Leonhart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 4:46:23 AM
i just said i have it. i dont have any other DLC except that one and the pre order bonus, gaige and creature slaughter dome.
---
#4friend123Posted 7/28/2013 4:47:50 AM
Are you sure it completely download?
---
It all makes perfect sense as long as you don't think about it. "Hulk touch bad man, like bad man touched Betty."
#5dooyaunastanPosted 7/28/2013 4:51:48 AM
Always have to ask this question on these topics, did you restart your console after you downloaded the DLC?
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#6Murdoc_Leonhart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 4:52:53 AM
I used krieg. hes level 9 right now but i have played as him and started ultimate vault hunter mode with my level 50 character. NOTHING
---
#7drake_skullPosted 7/28/2013 6:03:32 AM(edited)
On March 23, 2013 Gearbox announced two new downloadable content packs for Borderlands 2, only one of which is part of the Season Pass. The first pack is called the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack. It adds a level cap raise from 50 to 61 and a new game mode called the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. This is a third playthrough mode that supersedes playthrough 2.5 and scales all enemies to level 50-61. It became available on April 2, 2013. It comes as a free download for all players who purchased the Season Pass.[42][43]

The second pack, the Psycho Pack, contains a sixth playable character for Borderlands 2 - a Psycho named Krieg. Psychos are psychotic enemies fought during the main Borderlands 2 campaign. He is a primarily melee focused character with an action skill called "Buzz Axe Rampage", which boosts his melee damage and causes him to regain health whenever he kills an enemy. It was released on May 14, 2013 and is not included in the Season Pass.

**Edit**

On April 2nd, Gearbox will also offer a new mode called Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Mode as a free update to all players regardless of whether they’ve purchased the level cap raise. The mode will be available to anyone who has beaten True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50 and will have enemies scaled to the highest level in your party.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#8Murdoc_Leonhart(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 8:51:27 AM
Ah finally a real answer. thank you. But damn it still...
---
#9youngunner2123Posted 7/28/2013 8:58:13 AM
Murdoc_Leonhart posted...

One last thing

Are you sure when selecting zero it says Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode?

You started in southern shelf correct?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#10drake_skullPosted 7/28/2013 11:15:04 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
Murdoc_Leonhart posted...

One last thing

Are you sure when selecting zero it says Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode?

You started in southern shelf correct?

You do not have to be in UVHM to gain xp past 50. You only need to have the Ultimate upgrade pack to gain the xp.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e