Generosity and the Borderlands 2 Community (sorry for the super long post)

#101Desilu929(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 8:14:12 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
ITT:

- Playing through normal for the tenth time = gameplay value.
- Duping items for friends = modding yourself every single item, max ammo and obscene amounts of currency and leaving nothing to be looted ever again.
- Farming a single item for hours = the point of the game. Not the gameplay of exploring and shooting with friends, that's clearly just a means to the loot farming end.

I'm sorry that Diablo 3 sucked, but maybe just go back to Diablo II, guys. Don't ruin console games for us.

If your friends aren't obsessive loot-scavengers who want to help you grind and farm for hours on end, then modding is useful for staying interested in the game and seeing all that it has to offer. The game has no reforge option. The game has no option to create a new character for a UVHM run once you've beaten UVHM with another character. The game has a flawed drop system allowing for duping that they've never even attempted to fix. Yes, it's possible - by circumventing the game - to fix those problems. Deal with it.

The game is what it is, and we can all play as we see fit. Believing in a "right" way to play a non-competitive game is just daft.

tl;dr

we get it, you're butthurt.

plz post another essay.

Oh Kelly, Kelly...
I think Zack Morris was right for dumping you.

I agree with the above poster that the generosity seen in BL 1 has carried over into the new game. I hope to see all of you guys in Destiny when it comes out for the next gen consoles.

Not you, Kelly Kapowski--you can stay in the land of Nick at Nite reruns and bitter obscurity.
---
Xbox Live GT -- Desilu929
The Borderlands 2 Community has single-handedly restored my faith in humanity.
#102Kpt_KapowskiPosted 8/1/2013 8:31:11 AM
Desilu929 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
ITT:

- Duping items for friends = modding yourself every single item, max ammo and obscene amounts of currency and leaving nothing to be looted ever again.
- Farming a single item for hours = the point of the game. Not the gameplay of exploring and shooting with friends, that's clearly just a means to the loot farming end.

I'm sorry that Diablo 3 sucked, but maybe just go back to Diablo II, guys. Don't ruin console games for us.

If your friends aren't obsessive loot-scavengers who want to help you grind and farm for hours on end, then modding is useful for staying interested in the game and seeing all that it has to offer. The game has no reforge option. The game has no option to create a new character for a UVHM run once you've beaten UVHM with another character. The game has a flawed drop system allowing for duping that they've never even attempted to fix. Yes, it's possible - by circumventing the game - to fix those problems. Deal with it.

The game is what it is, and we can all play as we see fit. Believing in a "right" way to play a non-competitive game is just daft.

tl;dr

we get it, you're butthurt.

plz post another essay.

Oh Kelly, Kelly...
I think Zack Morris was right for dumping you.

I agree with the above poster that the generosity seen in BL 1 has carried over into the new game. I hope to see all of you guys in Destiny when it comes out for the next gen consoles.

Not you, Kelly Kapowski--you can stay in the land of Nick at Nite reruns and bitter obscurity.

lmfao is this random really saying I'm bitter and obscure?

L M F A O

you're almost as butthurt as that other random posting essays.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#103kiwimyweeweePosted 8/1/2013 11:05:56 AM
ITT:

Sounds like you are upset the game didn't live up to your expectations. I believe you bought the wrong game. You should return it or stop playing it.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.