trying to farm pyro but....

#1dragonhollow87Posted 7/29/2013 6:22:18 PM
if i leave the area, then re enter and place eridium to summon him- he doesnt jump down.
he just sits there at the top of the platform like i didnt pay my toll.

i dont wanna do the whole "crush myself under the elevator" or save quit on account of losing all my stack of anarchy upon death or reload.
---
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
\(*o*)/
#2aDominationPosted 7/29/2013 6:23:36 PM
Does he still drop crystals?
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#3dragonhollow87(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 6:26:24 PM
aDomination posted...
Does he still drop crystals?

i meant i cant fight him at all. even when i put the eridium.
when i can fight (the 1st time) he drops crystals.
---
\(*o*)/
#4langrishPosted 7/29/2013 6:29:51 PM
have you only fought him the once?. If so I think you have 2 hand in the mission, then return for him to properly respawn.
#5dragonhollow87(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:07:20 PM
langrish posted...
have you only fought him the once?. If so I think you have 2 hand in the mission, then return for him to properly respawn.

ive done the quest and turned it in and everything.
---
\(*o*)/
#6wizilwuzlPosted 7/29/2013 10:21:33 PM
I think he is one of the bosses that you can fight only once a day, pretty sure this is the case.
---
Your a vault hunter! That's like a unicorn...
#7blairjobPosted 7/29/2013 10:35:57 PM
wizilwuzl posted...
I think he is one of the bosses that you can fight only once a day, pretty sure this is the case.

You can fight him unlimited times. Only once a day, if you're not connected to xbl.
#8getLEVERAGEPosted 7/29/2013 10:54:45 PM
Sorry to say but, to fight Pete continuously, you must commit suicide either by the elevator in his arena or by your own means. I suggest the elevator as activating it guarantees that he will not glitch up.
#9LaharPosted 7/29/2013 11:00:02 PM
blairjob posted...
wizilwuzl posted...

You can fight him unlimited times. Only once a day, if you're not connected to xbl.

^This.

Also, you don't lose Anarchy stacks when crushing yourself with the elevator. So go on live and and crush yourself all you want to farm Pete.

I did a Pete run just now to verify. It's one of those instant deaths (no switch to third person camera) and Gaige keeps her stacks when that happens. Like when Terra flings her off the map (also an insta-death) I noticed she kept Anarchy stacks.
---
I said runt.
#10Master_Norris69Posted 7/29/2013 11:10:49 PM
Ughh i hate fighting pyro...always sending my crit rockets back at my face with the freaking air blast!
---
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!