Is this game close to being anyone elses favourite of all time?

#1galfasanta1111Posted 7/30/2013 2:06:01 PM
I am 175 hours in, on my 2nd character. I am nearing the end of True Vault Hunter Mode with my Commando, I already beat a normal game with Zero. I've yet to play the Tina Tina DLC yet.

I do feel i'll max out all 6 characters in time, get to level 71 with them. Now, as Gearbox are going planning to release more DLC, I think the extra DLC could make this game my favourite of all time, ahead of Final Fantasy 7. Especially if there is 2 extra DLC expansions.

This game is just so immense, each character different. It is even better than the Fallout series IMO.
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
#2ndog921Posted 7/30/2013 2:08:56 PM
Well, its probably my 2nd...gonna be hard to beat the thousands of hours I've put into Monster Hunter games...
---
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
#3PutHaggarInSFPosted 7/30/2013 2:20:21 PM
Definitely in the top 10-20 of all time, keeping in mind I've been gaming since the early 80s.
---
http://i.imgur.com/wiAJ9.jpg
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#4doughnutmanPosted 7/30/2013 2:23:24 PM
Idk games i'd put before this would probably be... Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy X, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Monster Hunter. Maybe a few others that aren't immediately coming to mind. but it's probably top 15
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#5terrysmay04Posted 7/30/2013 2:28:12 PM
I really like this game, but I don't know where it would ultimately fall.

I have games like the original Zelda, Zelda: link to the past, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and FF tactics to consider when thinking of a top 5.
---
Nothing is more badass than being nice to a lady!
#6DJSkingzPosted 7/30/2013 2:32:49 PM
This is certainly in my Top 20 of all time. I have been gaming since the mid '80's so I have a lot of choices. Some oldies just hold too many good memories to be beat out by Borderlands 2.
#7Mikey-VengeancePosted 7/30/2013 3:12:06 PM
doughnutman posted...
Idk games i'd put before this would probably be... Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy X, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Monster Hunter. Maybe a few others that aren't immediately coming to mind. but it's probably top 15

Yes. majoras mask :]

Single player fallout wins. Borderlands is my favorite multi player game. Well my favorite fps multi player at least, smash bros beats it.