Is this game close to being anyone elses favourite of all time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is this game close to being anyone elses favourite of all time?
3 years ago#1
I am 175 hours in, on my 2nd character. I am nearing the end of True Vault Hunter Mode with my Commando, I already beat a normal game with Zero. I've yet to play the Tina Tina DLC yet.

I do feel i'll max out all 6 characters in time, get to level 71 with them. Now, as Gearbox are going planning to release more DLC, I think the extra DLC could make this game my favourite of all time, ahead of Final Fantasy 7. Especially if there is 2 extra DLC expansions.

This game is just so immense, each character different. It is even better than the Fallout series IMO.
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
3 years ago#2
Well, its probably my 2nd...gonna be hard to beat the thousands of hours I've put into Monster Hunter games...
You guys can have your shorter kill times with your fancy sharp swords and bludgeoning weapons. I'll spend the extra 5 minutes looking awesome. - Typhlax
3 years ago#3
Definitely in the top 10-20 of all time, keeping in mind I've been gaming since the early 80s.
http://i.imgur.com/wiAJ9.jpg
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
3 years ago#4
Idk games i'd put before this would probably be... Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy X, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Monster Hunter. Maybe a few others that aren't immediately coming to mind. but it's probably top 15
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
3 years ago#5
I really like this game, but I don't know where it would ultimately fall.

I have games like the original Zelda, Zelda: link to the past, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and FF tactics to consider when thinking of a top 5.
Nothing is more badass than being nice to a lady!
3 years ago#6
This is certainly in my Top 20 of all time. I have been gaming since the mid '80's so I have a lot of choices. Some oldies just hold too many good memories to be beat out by Borderlands 2.
3 years ago#7
doughnutman posted...
Idk games i'd put before this would probably be... Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy X, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and Monster Hunter. Maybe a few others that aren't immediately coming to mind. but it's probably top 15

Yes. majoras mask :]

Single player fallout wins. Borderlands is my favorite multi player game. Well my favorite fps multi player at least, smash bros beats it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is this game close to being anyone elses favourite of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived