having a hard time playing as zero

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. having a hard time playing as zero
3 years ago#1
im level 21 and spec'd all in blood shed. killing is slow and he seems rather weak. any tips on how to make him better?

one thing i dislike is little to no health regen.
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
\(*o*)/
3 years ago#2
Zer0 isn't very good early on. Once you're able to get Kunai he can start dealing some damage.
Tempted by the fruit of another, tempted but the truth is discovered,
what's been going on, now that you have gone, there's no other.
3 years ago#3
fatclemenza posted...
Zer0 isn't very good early on. Once you're able to get Kunai he can start dealing some damage.

well damn; im sol....
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
\(*o*)/
3 years ago#4
I'd suggest going down sniping tree til lvl 31 , which will allow to get either death blossom or many must fall. At 31 just respect then go down the desired tree.
GT: solbadguy 666
3 years ago#5
Cunning Tree gets death blossom.

I started mine with Cunning then worked down Bloodshed. He gets pretty sick and fun to use at later levels. Death Blossom / Execute paired with Many Must Fall is very fun.
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
3 years ago#6
Middle tree does give a lot more survivability (fighting at a distance) until you can get some 100% melee damage weps and shields.

Law and Order are a real good start.

And you can Melee in the middle tree just as good as the Bloodshed.

But you're honestly going to do more damage with weps until your get a:
Melee override + Damage Relic
Melee Mod (or cooldown reduction so you can do last second invisible super crits more ofter)
100% or 200% melee wep (gun damage doesn't matter, just the % melee damage)
Roid damage shield (but you need a way to stay alive without a shield so you're limited to Law+Order or putting points into heals until you feel like a ninja)

Bosses are touch in the bloodshed tree while you're solo.
You just run away, stealth and come back. At max level you just 1 shot them so... yeah... there's that.
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
3 years ago#7
looking up morning after kills forever alone zero build thatch what i use end game its alot of fun. specially if you get all the items he suggests so you can experiment
Did I mention I don't have a medical license
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. having a hard time playing as zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived