having a hard time playing as zero

#1dragonhollow87Posted 7/31/2013 5:06:35 PM
im level 21 and spec'd all in blood shed. killing is slow and he seems rather weak. any tips on how to make him better?

one thing i dislike is little to no health regen.
---
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
\(*o*)/
#2fatclemenzaPosted 7/31/2013 5:10:07 PM
Zer0 isn't very good early on. Once you're able to get Kunai he can start dealing some damage.
---
Tempted by the fruit of another, tempted but the truth is discovered,
what's been going on, now that you have gone, there's no other.
#3dragonhollow87(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 5:13:14 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Zer0 isn't very good early on. Once you're able to get Kunai he can start dealing some damage.

well damn; im sol....
---
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
\(*o*)/
#4Brad_WongPosted 7/31/2013 5:41:32 PM
I'd suggest going down sniping tree til lvl 31 , which will allow to get either death blossom or many must fall. At 31 just respect then go down the desired tree.
---
GT: solbadguy 666
#5Maximus40Posted 7/31/2013 6:02:58 PM
Cunning Tree gets death blossom.

I started mine with Cunning then worked down Bloodshed. He gets pretty sick and fun to use at later levels. Death Blossom / Execute paired with Many Must Fall is very fun.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#6RvLasttimePosted 7/31/2013 6:07:32 PM
Middle tree does give a lot more survivability (fighting at a distance) until you can get some 100% melee damage weps and shields.

Law and Order are a real good start.

And you can Melee in the middle tree just as good as the Bloodshed.

But you're honestly going to do more damage with weps until your get a:
Melee override + Damage Relic
Melee Mod (or cooldown reduction so you can do last second invisible super crits more ofter)
100% or 200% melee wep (gun damage doesn't matter, just the % melee damage)
Roid damage shield (but you need a way to stay alive without a shield so you're limited to Law+Order or putting points into heals until you feel like a ninja)

Bosses are touch in the bloodshed tree while you're solo.
You just run away, stealth and come back. At max level you just 1 shot them so... yeah... there's that.
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#7xXDocterXxPosted 7/31/2013 7:31:09 PM
looking up morning after kills forever alone zero build thatch what i use end game its alot of fun. specially if you get all the items he suggests so you can experiment
---
Did I mention I don't have a medical license