Voracidous and Gee

#1PryorbeastPosted 7/31/2013 9:31:03 PM
Last 2 invincible i need to kill before i start doing all quests for the achievements.

Anyone able to help me beat them? I'm using my assassin in UVHM and thus far, have been getting absolutely wrecked by Vora and slightly less so by Gee.

At this point idc if it's a legit method of winning or if u join my game with dual infinity norfleets, I just want them dead!
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#2RiceKrispies1Posted 7/31/2013 11:31:02 PM
Vora is easy to glitch if you really don't care. Youtube the glitch, you just have to grenade hop a wall in the back then go underneath. Bring a bee and an infinity pistol and you'll make quick work.

Gee is pretty cake if you have a person or two who knows what they're doing. Good luck finding somebody to help you with that. He's a very simple boss with a knowledgeable tank.
#3Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 12:30:36 PM
Bump.

Still looking for Gee help. Checking into this Vora glitch.
---
#4RineN1Posted 8/1/2013 12:42:42 PM
Well......Gee is not that hard if you have Singularity 'nades.
Might as well i can lend you a hand, its been a long while since the last time i went against him
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Watching: Nyaruko-San *-*. Reading: Sekirei *-*
#5dragonhollow87Posted 8/1/2013 12:56:39 PM
i'll help if ya need it in a bit.
---
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
\(*o*)/
#6Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 1:32:32 AM
Life called as soon as i bumped this earlier so never got it done. Anyone available?
---
#7MegaPainKingPosted 8/2/2013 1:44:25 AM
I can help just invite me
---
ICBA
GT Mega Pain King
#8vlHeroPosted 8/2/2013 2:29:43 AM
Hey if you still need help with gee I'd like to help. Think he's quite a fun challenge
#9Pryorbeast(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 2:44:57 AM
vlHero posted...
Hey if you still need help with gee I'd like to help. Think he's quite a fun challenge

Gee's down. Headed to Vora if u wanna join.
---
#10iOutlawTornPosted 8/2/2013 4:49:59 AM
Pryorbeast posted...
vlHero posted...

Gee's down. Headed to Vora if u wanna join.

If you're still trying for Vorac let me know. I can just bloodsplode him with my Krieg. Send me an invite if you're still at it.

GT: iOutlawTorn