Trying to Level My Mechromancer

#1Olegslayer26Posted 8/1/2013 4:10:58 PM
If anyone is able to help me out in leveling my mechromancer to ~61, I'll be around. If you want some kind of payment, I have some items for dupe:

61 Infinity Pistol
60 Corrosive Infinity Pistol
61 DP Unkempt Harold
61 Magic Missile x4

There's a bunch more, I just can't think of anything off of the top of my head.

If you're willing to help me out, post here or PM me.

My GT is OlegSlayer
#2xPROxRusherPosted 8/1/2013 4:35:23 PM
What level are you?
---
GT- xPROx Rusher
#3Olegslayer26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 4:37:46 PM
24ish? :-/

She's the last character that I have to level up to a playable level.
#4MillkdudzPosted 8/1/2013 5:00:00 PM
Olegslayer26 posted...

Smh
#5Olegslayer26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 5:04:37 PM
Millkdudz posted...
Olegslayer26 posted...

Smh

Shake your head all you want, I'm just trying to see if anyone is willing to help me out. I'm not opposed to leveling her up normally, it would just be nice to not have to deal with the campaign for another 3 times, ESPECIALLY with the new level cap coming up.
#6Heart_HealingPosted 8/1/2013 5:07:32 PM
Olegslayer26 posted...
Shake your head all you want, I'm just trying to see if anyone is willing to help me out. I'm not opposed to leveling her up normally, it would just be nice to not have to deal with the campaign for another 3 times, ESPECIALLY with the new level cap coming up.

You're still gonna need to deal with it 3 times though.
#7Olegslayer26(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 5:15:02 PM
It's still a lot easier to run through the lower difficulties though, as the enemies don't level to you until UVHM. In order to get to a decent level for UVHM, I'd have to do a lot of the side-quests that are time-consuming.

Again, I'm not completely against doing it, I'm just looking for a quick-fix. And I know that a lot of people frown on that, but as long as I'm O.K. with it, that's all that truly matters to me.
#8gudamanPosted 8/1/2013 6:36:52 PM
I managed to get my mechro to 51 and can take you to p-level in some of the DLC in tvhm, I don't have uvhm unlocked yet.

send me a FR and I'll send you a game invite the next time I play and you're on.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#9zhobanPosted 8/2/2013 4:46:24 AM
Where are you at in the story? You could try idle farming the Rakk after fighting The Warrior for a few levels.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)