Caustic Shotgun

#1Immoral_MessiahPosted 8/7/2013 7:46:37 AM
Anyone know what the best caustic shotgun for a Mechromancer with an Anarchy build would be.

Any suggestions?
#2Immoral_Messiah(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 7:52:10 AM
I've cruised through both VHM and TVHM pretty easily with a Twister, Fibber and Thunderball Fists but always struggled fighting the hyperion robots obviously because of my lack of caustic weapon.

I was thinking a Caustic conference call would be good when at full stacks as it shoots everywhere and is bound to hit something, but I dunno.
#3killbot357Posted 8/7/2013 8:01:15 AM
Yeah, I'd recommend a Conference Call. A Butcher might work too, but I'm a big fan of the Conference Call.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Shadowrun Returns, Persona 4: Golden
#4Bare_OmnislashPosted 8/7/2013 8:11:56 AM
The blockhead could also be useful aswell as the interfacer if there is a caustic version but if you would like to come away from shotguns I found the pandemic and the caustic sandhawk useful in uvhm
#5Immoral_Messiah(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 8:19:57 AM
I'll check and see how my current build works in UVHM first then ill consider changing my loadout if it doesn't go according to plan but ive got high hopes it.

I'll probably go with the conference call or butcher the interface sounds like a sore a** to farm and ive had my fill of farming (f****** thunderball fists).

Thanks for the help folks.