GIVEAWAY this weekend! Legendaries guns,mods, relics skins over 500

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. GIVEAWAY this weekend! Legendaries guns,mods, relics skins over 500
2 years ago#1
Im feeling generous after all the help ive gotten from the community so Ive decided to give back. :)

Starting from the first 100 people that message me I wil join your game drop the 500 items if you have friends there that is ok too etc. I will dashboard and immediately go to the next persons game.

Im online pretty much tonight and all weekend. This is pretty much the last giveaway I will be doing because GTA V coming out but you never know.

My GT Is : A Wild Banette
---
12:12 5:55 11:11 10-10
2 years ago#2
I'll be on later today. Around 10am Eastern time. I'll send you a message when I get on :-)
2 years ago#3
No. Go away Macdaddyruss
---
Do you really trust a Basilisk?
Also Known As: KaBoom
2 years ago#4
Rawmilk posted...
I'll be on later today. Around 10am Eastern time. I'll send you a message when I get on :-)

Like wise for me!
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
2 years ago#5
I just have one item I have been looking for for a long time and can't seem to find.

Do you happen to have an Allegiance relic, for Jakobs, that increases magazine size? If you do I will love you forever.
---
-Just Some Random
2 years ago#6
ok cool Illl be on all weekend doing this. Because Im nice like that.
---
2 years ago#7
PDGMTG posted...
I just have one item I have been looking for for a long time and can't seem to find.

Do you happen to have an Allegiance relic, for Jakobs, that increases magazine size? If you do I will love you forever.

Im sure its in there somewhere :)
---
2 years ago#8
Just sent a message can you do this right now?
---
GT: FleshBack
2 years ago#9
Don't bother sending messages, someone's just wasting folks time. Sent a messages, and he responded with a voice message... just kept laughing and asking what gthe message was.
---
gt: xZx Moose 74 Please include a message with which site, and what you need. Random Friend requests, with no message get deleted,
2 years ago#10
Lmfao. Macdaddyruss is a well known troll..
---
Do you really trust a Basilisk?
Also Known As: KaBoom
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. GIVEAWAY this weekend! Legendaries guns,mods, relics skins over 500

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived