Cobra prefix's to look for?

#11Mikey-Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:03:27 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Mikey-Vengeance posted...
Alright, I was able to find a chart for Jacobs prefixes, so everything's good now. Thanks for input on the sookum over Tatum. Turns out Tatum is +crit and sookum is +dam, I was thinking I wanted +crit, but I'll defiantly go for the sookum if it's the stronger variant. Thanks for your help :]

All Jacobs snipers have hidden crit bonuses.
That's why skookum is better.

Oh OK, I thought I read something like that. Awesome then, so whatever kind I happen to get will have bonus crit. Thanks for the help :D
#12fredbeatswilmaPosted 8/17/2013 1:12:12 AM(edited)
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Alright, I was able to find a chart for Jacobs prefixes, so everything's good now. Thanks for input on the sookum over Tatum. Turns out Tatum is +crit and sookum is +dam, I was thinking I wanted +crit, but I'll defiantly go for the sookum if it's the stronger variant. Thanks for your help :]

It's not every gun. Skullmasher can hit harder I believe and the elephant gun cannot have the skookum prefix.

Or was it the buffalo? Or both? I forget.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
Kiwimyweewee's alt
#13xboxBUNZILLAPosted 8/17/2013 1:36:12 AM
fredbeatswilma posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

It's not every gun. Skullmasher can hit harder I believe and the elephant gun cannot have the skookum prefix.

Come back when you remember.
---
Some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#14fredbeatswilmaPosted 8/17/2013 2:08:43 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I was actually hoping the boards resident BAR master would correct and discipline me. I'm kinda into that stuff.

The safety word is kaboom.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
Kiwimyweewee's alt
#15xboxBUNZILLAPosted 8/17/2013 2:21:20 AM
fredbeatswilma posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I was actually hoping the boards resident BAR master would correct and discipline me. I'm kinda into that stuff.

The safety word is kaboom.

Hes changing diapers atm...
---
Some of yall have as much of an opinion as inanimate objects.
#16AlleRacingPosted 8/17/2013 3:23:20 AM
fredbeatswilma posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Pretty sure the Skullmasher is still better with the Skookum prefix. The Buffalo and Elephant Gun are both scopeless, and the accessory that gives bonus damage (and therefore Skookum prefix) is a scope shroud, so they can never be Skookum. The best prefix for those, damage-wise, is Tumtum. The same goes for the Hyperion Longbow; it can't have the Auditing prefix, so Venture is then the best prefix for it.

Also, to note, the damage prefix is usually better than the critical prefix on sniper rifles, regardless of manufacturer. However, if your skills, BAR, or equipment boost your damage enough, the critical prefix can actually become better than the damage prefix. Then again, the opposite is also true, if you then have enough critical damage bonus via skills or what have you, the damage prefix will very easily eclipse the critical prefix. One noted exception to this is amp damage. Amp damage is affected by critical damage, so if you have The Bee or another amp shield equipped, critical-prefixed sniper rifles may still outperform their damage-prefixed counterparts.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#17kiwimyweeweePosted 8/17/2013 11:41:50 AM
AlleRacing posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Pretty sure the Skullmasher is still better with the Skookum prefix. The Buffalo and Elephant Gun are both scopeless, and the accessory that gives bonus damage (and therefore Skookum prefix) is a scope shroud, so they can never be Skookum. The best prefix for those, damage-wise, is Tumtum. The same goes for the Hyperion Longbow; it can't have the Auditing prefix, so Venture is then the best prefix for it.

Also, to note, the damage prefix is usually better than the critical prefix on sniper rifles, regardless of manufacturer. However, if your skills, BAR, or equipment boost your damage enough, the critical prefix can actually become better than the damage prefix. Then again, the opposite is also true, if you then have enough critical damage bonus via skills or what have you, the damage prefix will very easily eclipse the critical prefix. One noted exception to this is amp damage. Amp damage is affected by critical damage, so if you have The Bee or another amp shield equipped, critical-prefixed sniper rifles may still outperform their damage-prefixed counterparts.

That, felt, so, good. *shivers*

On a serious note thank you for the correction and information.
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
fredbeatswilma's alt