Can the Raid Bosses be soloed?

#1DevoidLightPosted 8/17/2013 7:00:36 PM
I mean in THVH and UVHM. I've got Axton up to 57, starting UVHM, but I'm having a heap of trouble. I thought about taking on the raid bosses for some legendary gear (especially a Big Boom Blaster, my Axton mainly uses rockets.), but I've hit a brick wall there. Need to kill the raid bosses for better gear, but I need batter gear to kill the raid bosses. My internet's not good enough here for multiplayer, so can these bosses actually be done solo?
#2killbot357Posted 8/17/2013 7:10:50 PM
Yes, although soloing raid bosses generally takes very specific builds and equipment.

Getting a Bee and a shock Flying Sandhawk would be a good first step.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: SMT IV, Borderlands 2, Minecraft: FTB Unleashed, Magic 2014
#3XcavvvPosted 8/17/2013 7:37:09 PM
killbot357 posted...
Yes, although soloing raid bosses generally takes very specific builds and equipment.

Yep the non-elemental flying hawk is great for axton if you use that skill. And dual slag turrets just to make it easy(not sure if the point limit will allow--confirm?)
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]
#4BellethorPosted 8/17/2013 7:54:37 PM
Yes, it's very possible. I've solod raid bosses before on 4 man difficulty. All it takes is good gear and the right build. Having the ability to health gate should be a basic necessity though.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#5Mikey-VengeancePosted 8/17/2013 8:06:53 PM
Xcavvv posted...
killbot357 posted...

Yep the non-elemental flying hawk is great for axton if you use that skill. And dual slag turrets just to make it easy(not sure if the point limit will allow--confirm?)

58 is the level you can get two final skills. So he's close :]
#6LaharPosted 8/17/2013 8:07:55 PM
Pete (who drops the Big Boom Blaster on UVHM) might be the easiest to solo if you don't mind getting up onto the ledge or glitching him there. Then it's just a matter of hiding behind the pillars whenever he telegraphs his nova attacks.
---
I said runt.
#7sir_fredingtonPosted 8/17/2013 9:53:21 PM
Yes, but like everyone's said already, it usually takes very specific builds and gear. I would look up some videos on YouTube.
#8RedArchangel20Posted 8/18/2013 4:39:38 AM
Pete's pretty easy to solo as a Melee Zer0, even without getting up on the platform. I actually enjoy his DoT, since it keeps my Hide of Terra constantly roided.
---
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-576987.jpg Most beautiful woman in the world
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif Kiss the rings.
#9slayerxelitePosted 8/18/2013 7:43:04 AM
Ive soloed all of them on TVHM without too much trouble at all. UVHM you better respec and have a proper build and weapon layout for whatever particular boss you are farming. They are much, much harder to kill there solo.
---
Remember the fun you had modding gamecode back in the day with a Game Genie or Gameshark? Now you have haters acting like its the worst thing you could ever do.