The Raid Bosses from easiest to hardest.

#1RedArchangel20Posted 8/18/2013 3:43:11 AM
At level 61 on UVHM with a team of 4 competent players.

I've only beaten the Pete, Hyperius, Voracidous, and the Ancient Dragons, so I'd like to know where the rest of them land on the spectrum. Of the ones, I fought, I'd say

Pete
Voracidous
Ancient Dragons
Hyperius
---
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-576987.jpg Most beautiful woman in the world
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif Kiss the rings.
#2doughnutmanPosted 8/18/2013 6:40:46 AM
Havent fought dexiduous yet.

Id say this:
Voracidous
Pete
Gee
Ancient dragons
Hyperious

None are really "hard" though and ive solod all of those. Vori is easy. Pete isnt bad just stay out of range and use water. Gee is easy. Just has too much health. Making him a pain.
Ancient dragons arent hard. And imo aren't all that agressive each one doesnt really have that much health.
Hyperious is one of the only threats imo. Since its really hard to get second winds almost impossible and he has one of the more agressive attacks.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3BellethorPosted 8/18/2013 7:23:31 AM
Hyperius is easy
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#4doughnutmanPosted 8/18/2013 7:30:44 AM
Theyre all easy as long as you know what youre doing.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#5Th3_endPosted 8/18/2013 8:45:17 AM
doughnutman posted...
Theyre all easy as long as you know what youre doing.

---
peace is what i say when i greet them i pull them close handshake hug then i leave them
gt: s0 steezy
#6malcolm913Posted 8/19/2013 7:47:12 AM
doughnutman posted...
Havent fought dexiduous yet.

Id say this:
Voracidous
Pete
Gee
Ancient dragons
Hyperious

None are really "hard" though and ive solod all of those. Vori is easy. Pete isnt bad just stay out of range and use water. Gee is easy. Just has too much health. Making him a pain.
Ancient dragons arent hard. And imo aren't all that agressive each one doesnt really have that much health.
Hyperious is one of the only threats imo. Since its really hard to get second winds almost impossible and he has one of the more agressive attacks.

The Dexiduous fight is so not worth the effort. Did it this weekend with a friend. Wasted over two hours before we figured out how to damage him significantly and besides the crappy loot, which I don't even care about, there isn't even a baddass challenge associated with Dexiduous.
---
GT: malcolm913
#7PDGMTGPosted 8/19/2013 8:19:00 AM
I know Terra is easy, but isn't he considered a raid boss?
---
-Just Some Random
#8LordRavielPosted 8/19/2013 9:01:40 AM(edited)
For me using Kreig, Maya and Gaige the most it is.

Pete
Ancient Dragons
Hyperius
Terramorphous
Voracidous

I can't place Gee or Dexiduous because I have only fough each ones and the fights didn't seem hard but were really boring so I have never fought them again. I also cant place Vermivorus because I only fought him once and it was in 4 player and was really easy.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy XIV Beta and Terraria