How is the elemental damage output determined for LBT?

#1xChaos001Posted 8/18/2013 8:35:52 AM
So I have an ionized catalyst mod +39% elemental effect damage that adds +4 to evil enchantress bringing it 54%.

So any non electrical elemental damage would be 39% + 54% = 93% correct? Now for electrical damage in Wires Don't Talk I have +15%. So that would make only the electrical damage 108% correct?
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#2genesis42Posted 8/18/2013 9:02:44 AM
xChaos001 posted...
So I have an ionized catalyst mod +39% elemental effect damage that adds +4 to evil enchantress bringing it 54%.

So any non electrical elemental damage would be 39% + 54% = 93% correct? Now for electrical damage in Wires Don't Talk I have +15%. So that would make only the electrical damage 108% correct?

No. The elemental damage from the COM and Evil Enchantress boosts your shock DoT, while Wires Don't Talk boosts your actual shock damage.

By the way, shock DoT is the worst DoT (because it only lasts for 5~ ticks), and DoT's suck in general in UVHM. So basically your COM and EE might as well be doing nothing.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3BigRobb2389Posted 8/18/2013 9:16:59 AM
Wires Don't Talk boosts shock and electrocute damage.

and you can actually do some good DoT.

You can't rely on only weapons doing it though.

You shields and grenades are capable of higher DoT than most weapons.

To really get the most out of elemental DoT, you have to utilize them.

Nova Shields with Blood Soaked Shields should be a focus. The new spell grenades from Tiny Tina's have high DoT, so check those out as well.
#4xChaos001(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:32:04 AM
BigRobb2389 posted...
Wires Don't Talk boosts shock and electrocute damage.

and you can actually do some good DoT.

You can't rely on only weapons doing it though.

You shields and grenades are capable of higher DoT than most weapons.

To really get the most out of elemental DoT, you have to utilize them.

Nova Shields with Blood Soaked Shields should be a focus. The new spell grenades from Tiny Tina's have high DoT, so check those out as well.

The problem i have with blood soaked shields is that i use the flame of the firehawk and want to make the most out of the novas.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#5BigRobb2389Posted 8/18/2013 10:32:55 AM
oh, well then forgo its use.