Do Loot Midgets have a high rate of dropping Legendary's on Normal Mode?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do Loot Midgets have a high rate of dropping Legendary's on Normal Mode?
2 years ago#1
Is it possible to farm Loot Midgets and get Legendary's on Normal Mode?
2 years ago#2
No. In normal mode, you won't encounter LLM's.
---
KaBoom's new main.
Hissss
2 years ago#3
Yes, a friend and I farmed the Doctor's Orders loot midgets and got plenty of 18-22 oranges. Class mods, nades, guns, they drop it all
2 years ago#4
InfamousCarl posted...
Yes, a friend and I farmed the Doctor's Orders loot midgets and got plenty of 18-22 oranges. Class mods, nades, guns, they drop it all

Why would you spend time farming level 18-22 weapons?
---
KaBoom's new main.
Hissss
2 years ago#5
KaBasilisk posted...
InfamousCarl posted...

You can definitely get legendaries from loot midgets in normal mode. I have farmed them on normal nefore and they seem to have the same drop rate as on the other modes. I like to be able to gift some legendaries to new characters I create, and its also not a bad way to grind some levels midway through the game. It makes sawtooth a little easier.
2 years ago#6
Millkdudz posted...
KaBasilisk posted...
InfamousCarl posted...

You can definitely get legendaries from loot midgets in normal mode. I have farmed them on normal nefore and they seem to have the same drop rate as on the other modes. I like to be able to gift some legendaries to new characters I create, and its also not a bad way to grind some levels midway through the game. It makes sawtooth a little easier.

I've never bothered farming them on normal. I might farm them a couple times on my next character.. Still, seems kind of pointless; I rarely need legendaries on nvhm.
---
KaBoom's new main.
Hissss
2 years ago#7
I agree its totally unnecessary, but I like dem oranges, and its a good little xp boost
2 years ago#8
Thanks, I'll go farming!
2 years ago#9
I dont think it's unnecessary. Low level legendaries really help early on
2 years ago#10
The time you spend farming could be used to level yourself up. A lvl 25 green will still be better than a level 20 orange.
---
GT: Ruby Breakfast
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do Loot Midgets have a high rate of dropping Legendary's on Normal Mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived