Fun Character Match Ups

#1CodyTwoHottiePosted 8/18/2013 1:53:01 PM
alright when my friend and i first finished this he was the Assassin and i was the Commando our playthrough was alot of fun and we sorta did our own thing , i didn't have too worry much about being out matched cause i had my turret and my friend always kepted his distance and sniped things with his sniper.

now that there are new characters and i sorta want us to work together in our second playthrough which characters work well together?

the characters my friend and I were thinking about playing as are myself as a Siren and my friend as a Gunzerker pretty much being the total opposite of what we were.
#2doughnutmanPosted 8/18/2013 2:07:16 PM
Why mention new characters coming out. Yet not use them...?

Anything works well if you play well tbh. You shouldnt worry about revives much or anything
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3headscar918Posted 8/19/2013 1:46:35 AM
I think Maya and Kreig work out well together, considering how much the developers want it to happen.
---
Better Bad than Boring
GT: Skakul | MC: K07HeSc | DN: Skakul |
#4stickboy2323Posted 8/19/2013 2:39:41 AM
Motion Maya (for Converge) + Bloodlust Krieg (for Bloodsplosion) = things die fast
---
Badass Rank: 14
#5ArcaneZombiePosted 8/22/2013 3:20:11 AM
CodyTwoHottie posted...
Alright, when my friend and I first finished this game, he was playing as the Assassin and I was playing as the Commando. Our playthrough was a lot of fun and we sorta did our own thing. I didn't have to worry much about being outmatched because I had my turret, and my friend always keeped his distance and sniped things with his sniper.

Now that there are new characters and I kind of want us to work together in our second playthrough, which characters work well together?

The characters my friend and I were thinking about playing as are a Siren, being me, and my friend as a Gunzerker pretty much being the total opposite of what we were.

I'm sorry. I just had to.
---
Not changing this part of my sig until Psychonauts 2 is announced.
"It's a trap!"