Anyone got a spare Zer0 TT DLC head?

#1iHugTreezPosted 8/19/2013 4:09:34 AM(edited)
Another repost~

Does anyone have the Tiny Tina DLC head for zer0? I've dropped mine and lost mine when I duping it for people who couldn't acquire it on the day(Lol irony). But yeah... Has anyone got a spare head that I can use for my character this time?

EDIT: Forgot to put that I will be willing to trade the legendaries I have for it.
---
Xbox - KishinLazer
The one that lacks a presence.
#2CapTionisTPosted 8/19/2013 6:31:48 AM
all TT heads are here: http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#3killbot357Posted 8/19/2013 7:31:54 AM
aww you lost an illegitimate item when you were duping it for others? how sad!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: SMT IV, Borderlands 2, Minecraft: FTB Unleashed, Magic 2014
#4iHugTreez(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:06:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Sonny777Posted 8/19/2013 8:11:13 AM
iHugTreez posted...
killbot357 posted...

Sorry for not explaining myself but any who, dude, its a head. Calm your shi7ake mushrooms you big baby.

Also to CapTionisT; You mean the codes still work after you've used them already? (That's how I acquired mine, not through getting it from people who obtained it before the Shift Codes were released.) If not then lameeeeee.

Just to spite killbot ill redeem the code myself and dupe you the head, you dont need to give me anything in return but i would certainly appreciate it.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#6iHugTreez(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:19:52 AM
Sonny777 posted...
iHugTreez posted...
killbot357 posted...

Sorry for not explaining myself but any who, dude, its a head. Calm your shi7ake mushrooms you big baby.

Also to CapTionisT; You mean the codes still work after you've used them already? (That's how I acquired mine, not through getting it from people who obtained it before the Shift Codes were released.) If not then lameeeeee.

Just to spite killbot ill redeem the code myself and dupe you the head, you dont need to give me anything in return but i would certainly appreciate it.

Ah he seems like a sourpuss. but that would be sweet man! My highest level is 58 if you don't mind getting level 50-59 legendaries.
---
Xbox - KishinLazer
The one that lacks a presence.
#7AnonymousFriendPosted 8/19/2013 9:46:34 AM
If TC or anyone else stil need heads, I have atleast one of everyone except for the Siren. Send a message or invite through Live.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend