How do I make Cash? ( Just started)

#1SuperiorTieuHDPosted 8/19/2013 12:24:21 PM
Hey guys , Just started Playing borderlands 2 and It's so boring because my weapons are useless and I'm broke , any ideas on how to make cash P.s I didn;t play Borderlands 1 because I never had live then and I couldn't trade anyone , so i Just decided to buy live and play borderlands 2
Please get back to me asap , Level 1 loool , Need cash to start the game

GT:SuperiorTieu HD
#220_sided_deathPosted 8/19/2013 12:28:44 PM
You don't need cash to start the game. You need to boot up the disc to start the game. I apologize if this sounds rude but if you are JUST starting your first character for the first play-through JUST PLAY.

It might be a bit rough going for a while but you'll start to find weapons and gear that will help you. JUST PLAY. Please?

Now if you want people to play with because playing alone is boring, or the game is difficult at low levels then by all means, get some help!

You'll have plenty of cash in no time if you get out there and play.

Also, if you're looking for a sugar momma/daddy just ask. Don't be coy about it. The Gamefaqs community is pretty generous when people are available to be generous.
#3SkunkHunterPosted 8/19/2013 12:29:25 PM
You're broke because you just started. It may be tempting to buy SLIGHTLY better weapons you see in the vending machines and ammo frequently. Don't. You will get better weapons dropped (usually) or sometimes in loot chests. Don't use the same type of weapon all of the time and you should be FINE on ammo (just loot the boxes, etc.). You'll fairly quickly save up quite a bit of cash (also remember to sell stuff that is not as good as what you have and/or outmoded) and cash will pretty much become irrelevant to you.

There isn't a great way to make cash other than looting all of the containers (which contain cash frequently), making sure you loot and sell items, and don't waste money on ammo all of the time and/or buying stuff slightly better than what you have. I'm not trying to be mean and/or critical. I'm trying to let you know you shouldn't worry about it and just enjoy the game.
#4Slayer_22Posted 8/19/2013 12:30:09 PM
Play missions(Including side-quests), get loot, sell/keep the loot. Eventually you'll have a lot more money and a lot better weapons. I mean, what game doesn't reward progression?
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#5SkunkHunterPosted 8/19/2013 12:32:49 PM
So funny. I didn't see 20-sided's post, but totally agree. I might play in an hour or so and if I did, you'd be welcome to join the game of one of my characters in Sanctuary and I'll hand you 40,000 or whatever. As 20s also noted, the game is more fun with others (particularly others who play nicely) AND it is more lucrative: better loot and MORE money. In multiplayer, whenever ANY player picks up money or iridium (special stuff to buy more backpack space, ammo, etc.) ALL players get it, meaning you get MUCH richer MUCH more quickly in a game with 4 folks.
#6bcon1208Posted 8/19/2013 12:35:26 PM
Just starting out you're not going to have much money. Any really. And you don't need it.

Most guns you find/get as quest rewards will be sufficient for you. Occasionally you will find a decent item in a vending machine, and unless you've been buying everything you see in there, you should be able to afford that one item.

Like others have said, just play the game. Like all games, it's rough in the start. You don't even get your action skill until you've played a bit. But end game you'll be swimming in loot, money, and everything else. Just have fun and don't worry about the best gear right now.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#7SkunkHunterPosted 8/19/2013 12:35:27 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
Play missions(Including side-quests), get loot, sell/keep the loot. Eventually you'll have a lot more money and a lot better weapons. I mean, what game doesn't reward progression?

^that made me think maybe we're all (due to much greater familiarity) misunderstanding the question a bit. TC, unlike the AC, Saints Row, etc. games, BL does not have a sort of investment system whereby you can use your money to do things that make you money. You just pick up money or loot to sell and make money.
#8trakrunr4evrPosted 8/19/2013 12:48:28 PM
Maybe Sonny777 can dupe you some money and guns.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#93SecondsPosted 8/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
Maybe Sonny777 can dupe you some money and guns.

He doesn't give....He just takes