pretty good loot midget run

#11BellethorPosted 8/20/2013 5:22:21 AM
Jchopper5 posted...
Mikey-Vengeance posted...
EddMario posted...
Mikey-Vengeance posted...
How do you do a loot midget run? I think I've seen one during my whole time playing bl2. I thought they were random, is there a place where they can be found?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor%27s_Orders

Can't open the link. But, from looking at the name, I'm guessing there's a mission called doctors orders I should check out.

Yep once you get to wildlife preserve in the story talk to Tannis and get the doctors orders quest. Don't pick up any of the echoes on the way to Bloodwing and don't open the gate to him. You can open the 4 boxes in the room with the chest before the gate and a midget will jump out of each one. I'm pretty drunk right now so someone can probably explain it better.

I really want to quote the last two sentences in this paragraph
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#12xlinerPosted 8/20/2013 5:27:01 AM
Bellethor posted...
Jchopper5 posted...
You can open the 4 boxes in the room with the chest before the gate and a midget will jump out of each one. I'm pretty drunk right now so someone can probably explain it better.

---
Natural Born Killer
Call me crazy, but I'm still insane.
#13BellethorPosted 8/20/2013 5:39:55 AM
xliner posted...
Bellethor posted...
Jchopper5 posted...
You can open the 4 boxes in the room with the chest before the gate and a midget will jump out of each one. I'm pretty drunk right now so someone can probably explain it better.

Argh, not enough space to quote it
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#14Waren_Posted 8/20/2013 7:33:58 AM
When ever i do the loot midget run all i get is relics was great at first but do they drop legends at all or pearls
#15xlinerPosted 8/20/2013 8:11:08 AM
Waren_ posted...
When ever i do the loot midget run all i get is relics was great at first but do they drop legends at all or pearls

Random is random.
They drop all legendaries and pearls (aside from the DLC4 legendaries).
---
Natural Born Killer
Call me crazy, but I'm still insane.
#16stickboy2323Posted 8/20/2013 5:36:13 PM
Just got a shock Social Splatgun from the chest followed by 2 relics (not very good), a Barbed Striker, a Practicable Butcher and a fiddle dee Tunguska.
---
Badass Rank: 14