For those who play Krieg

#11doughnutmanPosted 8/21/2013 6:55:33 PM(edited)
I like flame flare because i think there is a difference, and people on gearbox did a test, and with flame flare you can actually get higher burn DoT's that can be up to like triple what your normal burn DoT's are.
I usually use the middle one. Works well in Co-op and single player

And thanks btw Bellethor
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#12Neku_SanadaPosted 8/21/2013 6:54:53 PM
Mania seems to be the tree that gets in the way for co-op because when you get down to Release the Beast, you are killing almost everything except bosses before your partner(s) can get in there with Krieg's combination of damage reduction and insane melee damage. The Hellborn tree gives excellent healing which can get in the way for using RtB. For co-op, I would suggest first focusing on Hellborn, and then, go to Bloodlust. Bloodsplosion is one of the best skills in the game and is great for any Krieg build.

I have a level 61 Krieg that I like to go with a Bloodlust/Hellborn or a Bloodlust/Mania build. You do have to be at least level 31 for Release the Beast, so before that, the Mania tree would be fine for co-op. When you guys get to level 31, try RtB and see if you like it.
---
Ohhhh... This isn't where I parked my car...
#13BellethorPosted 8/22/2013 4:06:29 AM
doughnutman posted...
I like flame flare because i think there is a difference, and people on gearbox did a test, and with flame flare you can actually get higher burn DoT's that can be up to like triple what your normal burn DoT's are.
I usually use the middle one. Works well in Co-op and single player

And thanks btw Bellethor

Right now its bugged, though. Enemies can only be re-ignited once, and the skill currently has a chance to apply to Krieg infinitely. It has been known to kill players outright because it kept triggering on them, stacking the DoT so high that Krieg died almost instantly

It's best not to use it till it gets patched IMO
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#14z0mbin3_81Posted 8/22/2013 4:30:07 AM(edited)
Mania/Bloodlust

Bellethor posted...

Does it help get loot easier? Then it wont be patched for a long while. Deathtrap still recharges enemy shields and that glitch as been there since Mechromancer was released.
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
#15BellethorPosted 8/22/2013 4:36:28 AM
z0mbin3_81 posted...
Mania/Bloodlust

Bellethor posted...

Does it help get loot easier? Then it wont be patched for a long while. Deathtrap still recharges enemy shields and that glitch as been there since Mechromancer was released.

It's been fixed on the PC. But even then it's best not to use it in coop play because of people using Hides and Firehawks and etc
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#163CDEDPosted 8/22/2013 5:04:19 AM
im running mania bloodlust.

granted in coop i do most of the serious killing but the advantage is my coop party splits up a lot so 2 go one way and i go off on my own to do separate missions.

im basically as survivable as a siren/commando combo with just krieg.
---
Resident GFAQS Lancia Worshipper
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-oFv-_ypd0 www.youtube.com/watch?v=88SMR1UcacA www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbfZayu6SQ8
#17ArcaneZombiePosted 8/22/2013 8:24:58 AM
NinjaYuffie164 posted...
My husband and I just started playing Krieg.

Try playing another game.
---
Not changing this part of my sig until Psychonauts 2 is announced.
"It's a trap!"
#18NinjaYuffie164(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:47:46 AM
Why would we try playing another game? We've had this game since launch and both love it.
#19deadpool848Posted 8/22/2013 8:56:29 AM
Mania + Hellborn

Melee is good and all, but melee that lights things on fire is even better XD.