Hows Krieg?

#1RawePosted 8/21/2013 8:25:23 PM
Im addicted to BL2 and currently have a level 26 gunzerker. Had a 48 commando but deleted him. How is Krieg? I heard commando is the worst class.
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#2Mikey-VengeancePosted 8/21/2013 8:32:16 PM
Commando is actually a pretty good class. I don't know about kreig, but he seems like he can get pretty crazy. Check out some of his skills if you haven't already. The ffl skill is pretty hilarious x]
#3ProdigalDragonPosted 8/21/2013 8:55:16 PM
Rawe posted...
Im addicted to BL2 and currently have a level 26 gunzerker. Had a 48 commando but deleted him. How is Krieg? I heard commando is the worst class.

DELETED HIM?!?!?!

So... you really deleted him?
I'll answer your question in a bit. But first, I think you may have made a mistake. You could always respec your guys, try new gear, dlc's... ect. The possibilities are endless. You could always come back to the characters you're bored of later.

Now to your question... I love Krieg. I love how different he is from the other Vault Hunters. Though he took some getting used to, once I had gotten a feel for how I like to play him couldn't stop until I hit 50. I look forward to maxing him in the near future.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#4Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 8:57:14 PM
But how does he compare to the other classes? I've never been to a raid boss, but Im assuming they are tough?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#5NazanirPosted 8/22/2013 12:35:10 AM
Rawe posted...
But how does he compare to the other classes? I've never been to a raid boss, but Im assuming they are tough?

There is no "best" class, it really depends on personal prefference and playstyle. Krieg is exceptional at melee and mobbing alot of opponents at the same time. I find him tons of fun but he's not the best at raidbosses (atleast solo).

You can play him melee in different ways, but I find that he's also pretty damn good with guns given the right build.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#6xlinerPosted 8/22/2013 12:52:24 AM
ProdigalDragon posted...
The possibilities are endless.

lol no.
UVHM.
---
Natural Born Killer
Call me crazy, but I'm still insane.
#7ProdigalDragonPosted 8/22/2013 5:18:00 AM
xliner posted...
ProdigalDragon posted...
The possibilities are endless.

lol no.
UVHM.

You're not forced to play Ultimate.

Like I said, my Krieg is still Lvl 50. I have two 61 Vault Hunters. So he'll get there when I'm damn good and ready.

Endless.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#8z0mbin3_81Posted 8/22/2013 5:24:59 AM
LV61 Krieg bloolust/mania with a dazed crunch mod and hide of terra is what I use. And he's pretty much unkillable, even when I go FFL I can get back up quickly thanks to Light the Fuse. Then that damage goes into bloodsplosion so anyone who was near the guy I got second wind on goes down too.

tl;dr get Kreig he's cray.

ps you're going to really hate P1 with Kreig, just wait it out and once you get Release the beast all wil be well.
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin