What do you think about UVHM? (Poll)

#1xlinerPosted 8/22/2013 11:54:53 AM
What do you think about UVHM? - Results (76 votes)
It's fun!
25% (19 votes)
It's alright.
26.32% (20 votes)
No comment.
1.32% (1 votes)
It's boring.
11.84% (9 votes)
It's tedious.
23.68% (18 votes)
It's hard as f***.
11.84% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I personally think it's boring.
It needs to be looked at by Gearbox and have it fixed.
Shouldn't it take at least 10 shots for enemies to kill you, and not one?
---
Natural Born Killer
Call me crazy, but I'm still insane.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 8/22/2013 12:03:12 PM(edited)
its tedious. making it take longer to do the same content over doesnt really add anything fun.

it isnt particularly difficult. things just take a bit longer to die.

there is still fun to be had, but i dont think its as much fan as TVHM was.

with a few tweaks, i think it could be very fun, but as it stands, its a bit tedious.

seriously dont know why GBX doesnt add scaling to the other game modes beyond 50. they arent playable past 50 unless you feel like having god mode turned on

EDIT: thats the shame of it to me. BL2 is supposed to be about random crazy fun. fun isnt created by taking away choices and limiting gameplay options.

---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3stickboy2323Posted 8/22/2013 12:04:53 PM
Fun. You just have to adapt your play style a bit. Once you gat past the learning curve it's really no harder or more tedious than any other difficulty.
---
Badass Rank: 14
#4BoogieBorgPosted 8/22/2013 12:17:28 PM
I play mostly solo,my friends no longer play the game. With that being said I love UVHM. Back peddling and choke points become revelant as well as gear selection. I am currently Lvl 59 with my char and love the XP I'm getting. Bottom line....I'm not bored.
---
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
#5LordRavielPosted 8/22/2013 12:40:41 PM
I would say Boring/Tedious. It isn't really all that hard if you think about what you are doing and use the right strategies for your character but it is the restrictions on what is viable in UVHM imposed by the way they increased the difficulty that diminishes the fun factor for me.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, Final Fantasy XIV Beta and Terraria
#6terrysmay04Posted 8/22/2013 1:03:53 PM(edited)
I have grown accustomed to the playstyle and now all the other modes feel too easy.
---
Compromises are for lesser souls, die werewolf zombie.
#7Molmf420Posted 8/22/2013 1:46:35 PM
UVHM is just alright. It's just way, way too easy, as it stands now, and I wish they'd make it harder.

However, it is still fun.