What did you farm today?

#31killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:23:24 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
You forgot redundant joke topics.
The constant harassment of new posters that are actually looking for advice about the game.
The redundant casual name calling.

i give people advice frequently. it isnt always advice people want to hear because i dont believe that the answer to everything in the game is "get a harold" "here's a bee" or "switch to sal"

if somebody asks a real question and isnt simply looking for a handout, i generally answer them

Second.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: SMT IV, Borderlands 2, Minecraft: FTB Unleashed, Magic 2014
#32steffie2Posted 8/23/2013 8:39:15 AM(edited)
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
The constant harassment of new posters that are actually looking for advice about the game.

That sums it up pretty well. I lurk a lot, but yeah that's pretty much it.

I've been around faqs a while and seen some pretty bad boards over the years. This board makes me wonder why I had to like this game. At least it can be entertaining at times, if you have popcorn.

I should add something on topic, I farmed a Black Hole for Gaige and changed her build to shock. Really liking it a lot more
---
Dod og odeleggelse til spydige tenaringer som synts at de er flinkere enn alle andre!
FC 2881 0249 3848 Xoxo my name is stefanie if you dont like it, tough.
#33killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:46:12 AM
steffie2 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

I've been around faqs a while and seen some pretty bad boards over the years. This board makes me wonder why I had to like this game. At least it can be entertaining at times, if you have popcorn.

I should add something on topic, I farmed a Black Hole for Gaige and changed her build to shock. Really liking it a lot more

Nice. Get that Storm Front, son!
---
#34Argyle_GargoylePosted 8/23/2013 9:18:16 AM
killbot357 posted...
steffie2 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

is the SF still better than chain lightning for mechro? not that you couldnt carry both i guess

also, florentine any good for gaige? i love if in the assassin. i imagine its awesome on a shock build
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#35slippertailsPosted 8/23/2013 10:07:38 AM
farmed a fabled tortoise from blue and was trying to farm the level 61 minecraft weapons with no luck
---
gt : slippertails
#36xlinerPosted 8/23/2013 10:27:35 AM
also, florentine any good for gaige? i love if in the assassin. i imagine its awesome on a shock build

I like it, on a shock build.
It rips through most enemies.
---
Natural Born Killer
Red Faction 2 (PS2) has the best multiplayer.
#37steffie2Posted 8/23/2013 10:33:12 AM(edited)
killbot357 posted...
steffie2 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

That would be nice with a Rubi and Blood soaked shields. Hmmmm.. so many options, so little time. Need to get the Dragon Keep dlc to try the Florentine. Sounds like it would work well, too.
---
Dod og odeleggelse til spydige tenaringer som synts at de er flinkere enn alle andre!
FC 2881 0249 3848 Xoxo my name is stefanie if you dont like it, tough.
#38killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:50:32 AM
killbot357 posted...
steffie2 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

is the SF still better than chain lightning for mechro? not that you couldnt carry both i guess

hmm not sure if Chain Lightning is better than Storm Front. I haven't played my mechro much since hitting 61 to be honest. UVHM isn't my cup of tea.
---