Any easy ways to get...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any easy ways to get...

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#1
A low level slag longbow implosion grenade? I don't see any quests that give it as a reward, ot any specific enemy that drops jt, so is it just a matter of running around and getting lucky?
GT: Stelthmastr

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
3 years ago#2
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxp0PFoIdmU
You know what's even better than havin' a working shield? NOT being a whiny, entitled casual.

User Info: Xero_Macharius

Xero_Macharius
3 years ago#3
theyre pretty bad at slagging imo - i use a bouncing betty, its better for slagging (initial popup detonation/bullets/final detonation all have a chance to slag)... unless the singularity effect is more important than the slag rate
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero M XTC&platform=xbox

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#4
KaBoom1322 posted...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxp0PFoIdmU

Thanks. You made me break out in a dance in the middle of my living room

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#5
Xero_Macharius posted...
theyre pretty bad at slagging imo - i use a bouncing betty, its better for slagging (initial popup detonation/bullets/final detonation all have a chance to slag)... unless the singularity effect is more important than the slag rate

I'm more concerned with grouping enemies together. Looking to make a bloodsplosion build

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#6
- Fast travel around in Normal and hit up vending machines. Took forever when I did it but I got my Bloodsplosion grenade that way.

- Some missions give grenade mods as one of two choices for the reward, so you could quest farm. I had a peek at the mission flow and there's Clan War First Place, and Monster Mash Parts 1 and 2. The Clan War might be too early in Normal for grenades to come in slag or singularity, I'm not sure.

- If you have Torgue, Tier 3 of the arena fight is repeatable, and it gives a blue shield or blue grenade every time you turn in. On Normal it should be level 30.
I said runt.

User Info: Maeljin_incarna

Maeljin_incarna
3 years ago#7
Lahar posted...
- If you have Torgue, Tier 3 of the arena fight is repeatable, and it gives a blue shield or blue grenade every time you turn in. On Normal it should be level 30.

Wouldn't a Tier 3 mission in the Torgue DLC give a lvl 50 reward (since it's difficulty level is 50) despite being in NVHM?

User Info: Rawk_Er

Rawk_Er
3 years ago#8
I have never seen one but does a slag singularity bouncing Betty grenade exist?
Gt (mcspazzitron)

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#9
Maeljin_incarna posted...
Lahar posted...

Wouldn't a Tier 3 mission in the Torgue DLC give a lvl 50 reward (since it's difficulty level is 50) despite being in NVHM?

I forgot about that. I've never done Torgue on Normal but you're probably right.
I said runt.

trakrunr4evr
3 years ago#10
Thanks for the info gentlemen. I will look into all of these and see what becomes of it
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any easy ways to get...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived