Any easy ways to get...

#1trakrunr4evrPosted 8/24/2013 8:34:49 PM
A low level slag longbow implosion grenade? I don't see any quests that give it as a reward, ot any specific enemy that drops jt, so is it just a matter of running around and getting lucky?
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#2KaBoom1322Posted 8/24/2013 8:44:12 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxp0PFoIdmU
---
You know what's even better than havin' a working shield? NOT being a whiny, entitled casual.
#3Xero_MachariusPosted 8/24/2013 8:44:21 PM
theyre pretty bad at slagging imo - i use a bouncing betty, its better for slagging (initial popup detonation/bullets/final detonation all have a chance to slag)... unless the singularity effect is more important than the slag rate
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero M XTC&platform=xbox
#4trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 8:46:33 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vxp0PFoIdmU

Thanks. You made me break out in a dance in the middle of my living room
---
#5trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 8:47:22 PM
Xero_Macharius posted...
theyre pretty bad at slagging imo - i use a bouncing betty, its better for slagging (initial popup detonation/bullets/final detonation all have a chance to slag)... unless the singularity effect is more important than the slag rate

I'm more concerned with grouping enemies together. Looking to make a bloodsplosion build
---
#6LaharPosted 8/24/2013 9:18:06 PM
- Fast travel around in Normal and hit up vending machines. Took forever when I did it but I got my Bloodsplosion grenade that way.

- Some missions give grenade mods as one of two choices for the reward, so you could quest farm. I had a peek at the mission flow and there's Clan War First Place, and Monster Mash Parts 1 and 2. The Clan War might be too early in Normal for grenades to come in slag or singularity, I'm not sure.

- If you have Torgue, Tier 3 of the arena fight is repeatable, and it gives a blue shield or blue grenade every time you turn in. On Normal it should be level 30.
---
I said runt.
#7Maeljin_incarnaPosted 8/25/2013 8:00:50 AM
Lahar posted...
- If you have Torgue, Tier 3 of the arena fight is repeatable, and it gives a blue shield or blue grenade every time you turn in. On Normal it should be level 30.

Wouldn't a Tier 3 mission in the Torgue DLC give a lvl 50 reward (since it's difficulty level is 50) despite being in NVHM?
#8Rawk_ErPosted 8/25/2013 10:01:32 AM
I have never seen one but does a slag singularity bouncing Betty grenade exist?
---
Gt (mcspazzitron)
#9LaharPosted 8/25/2013 10:03:35 AM
Maeljin_incarna posted...
Lahar posted...

Wouldn't a Tier 3 mission in the Torgue DLC give a lvl 50 reward (since it's difficulty level is 50) despite being in NVHM?

I forgot about that. I've never done Torgue on Normal but you're probably right.
---
I said runt.
#10trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 10:09:58 AM
Thanks for the info gentlemen. I will look into all of these and see what becomes of it
---