Best Newbie Area To Farm...

#1X1LOKI1XPosted 8/25/2013 2:13:47 PM
Where's the best places for a new character to farm for weapons?
---
Gamertag: X1 LOKI 1X
#2doughnutmanPosted 8/25/2013 2:16:25 PM
Depends, what level and class are you? If you are too low, you won't be able to farm some things. And if you aren't the right class/build then there's things you'd have no need to farm.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3megaman91985Posted 8/25/2013 2:20:30 PM
I was farming in the DLC recently. Torques arena where Tiny Tina has you get the cookie machines. There are 3 red chest. I just run straight for them open them and restart. For some reason the enemies don't show up, Not sure if that's how it is but it was easy for me to get purple gear and weapons that way at my level in UVHM.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
GT: MegamanNT19
#4doughnutmanPosted 8/25/2013 2:33:39 PM
megaman91985 posted...
I was farming in the DLC recently. Torques arena where Tiny Tina has you get the cookie machines. There are 3 red chest. I just run straight for them open them and restart. For some reason the enemies don't show up, Not sure if that's how it is but it was easy for me to get purple gear and weapons that way at my level in UVHM.

I wouldn't really call that a "new" character if you're that far into it.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#5megaman91985Posted 8/25/2013 2:37:58 PM
doughnutman posted...
megaman91985 posted...

Yeah I tend to rush straight to that DLC once I hit 20. To me I still would consider that character fresh.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
GT: MegamanNT19
#6MillkdudzPosted 8/25/2013 3:15:08 PM
megaman91985 posted...
doughnutman posted...
megaman91985 posted...

Yeah I tend to rush straight to that DLC once I hit 20. To me I still would consider that character fresh.

If that's the lvl you are I'd consider loot midgets in wep. I believe they drop lvl 18 to 20 on normal
#7killbot357Posted 8/25/2013 3:25:33 PM
Golden Keys or the loot midgets from the Doctor's Orders quest are your best bet until you can farm Bunker.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: SMT IV, Borderlands 2, Minecraft: FTB Unleashed, Magic 2014
#8xGenocidestPosted 8/25/2013 5:57:57 PM
Moxxi's SMG's are always good and you can keep getting higher level ones as you progress (Usually the level of the items in the vending/slot machines is around the level the gun will be)

Keep tipping her $100's while she talks. You'll get a Corrosive, then a Fire SMG.

The Fridge is also a pretty good place to run through. Kill Laney and her Midgets, grab the chest behind the electric barrier, go into the middle area to kill Smashhead (He drops a Sledge's Shotgun sometimes), loot that chest, then keep going to kill Rakkman.

You can also just redeem some Shift codes that still work for some Golden Keys.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/SHiFT
---
Everything that I have gained is nothing next to all I've lost.