The Amulet quest

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Amulet quest
2 years ago#1
Is the spawning of it completely random? If so, I guess I'll keep exiting and reloading for it to pop up... it came up first time in my first go through, but it refuses to appear for a second character. Weird...
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
2 years ago#2
As far as im aware its completely random just keep saving and quitting like you said. When he eventually does appear there will be a quest marker on the map.
2 years ago#3
P: is right, save/quit until quest appears. I read on GBX board where it took one player 50 times for quest to appear. Good Luck !!! Thanks
2 years ago#4
Travel in and out of that area is the way I did it. Took something like 8 tries.
2 years ago#5
Cheers... as noted, it was there first time on my first playthrough, but I've been in and out about 20 times on a second character with nary an appearance. I'll keep trying...
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
2 years ago#6
bustedknuckles1 suggested...
Travel in and out of that area is the way I did it.

This is how you do it, Mayhemers. You don't need to quit out and reload. You only need to Fast Travel away and back a bunch of times for the quest to randomly appear. Took me ten-to-fifteen tries.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. The Amulet quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived