Best Loot Goon Goliath Run Ever! ^^

#150percentGrayPosted 8/26/2013 2:32:37 PM
This morning, I decided to kill an hour farming in Frostburn Canyon on UVHM. I use Zero to make raging goliaths and help level them up to God-Liaths before killing them. It's pretty much all I do since I got Zero and the other 3 starting characters up to maximum level, and I just recently made a new 'Zerker to harvest more Badass Rank.

Anyway, throughout my last run through farming in Frostburn Canyon, from the start of it to this one path that goes past Scorch up to the 2 red chests, I encountered SIX Loot Goon Goliaths. No joke. SIX LOOT GOON GOLIATHS. I usually encounter just one, maybe two per run, but this was ridiculous.

Amazing as this was, I only leveled up and killed 4 of the 6 LGG's because the other 2 appeared while I already had one on the loose.

As far as loot goes, I got a lot of expensive stuff to sell, but I did get a keeper: a purple Vladof assault rifle that shoots rockets and has a bayonet attached. I think I'll give this to my Axton! =)

I don't think I'll ever experience 6 LGG's in one run for a loooooooong time.

Any of you guys ever had a Goliath Hunt play session like that?
#2capnovanPosted 8/26/2013 2:36:05 PM
not with 6 Loot Goon Goliaths. Had one run where 3 Badass Goliaths (with the miniguns) popped at the same time. Then I opened a container and out popped a LLM. Zany!
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#350percentGray(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 4:53:42 PM
capnovan posted...
not with 6 Loot Goon Goliaths. Had one run where 3 Badass Goliaths (with the miniguns) popped at the same time. Then I opened a container and out popped a LLM. Zany!

Intense, man!

But I forgot to mention: on the same run with the 6 LGG's, I encountered a LLM and a Chubby Spiderant! I got a Heart of the Ancients and the Bunny Rocket from them respectively. Talk about complete luck, eh? =D
#4BoogieBorgPosted 8/26/2013 5:44:46 PM
Wow , I wish I could have been there. Let me tell you about my rabid..... never mind. Cool run.
---
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin