lf powr levul an dups

#11CyKaBorgPosted 8/27/2013 5:59:34 PM
Steve0314 posted...
Lolz... Why dont u just Gibbed them. That way you don't clutter the board and bother the many different topics that Gamefaqs users provide. hahaha.

Oh my god.. I ha'vent seen u in lng tme.
#12Steve0314Posted 8/27/2013 6:02:22 PM
CyKaBorg posted...
Steve0314 posted...
Lolz... Why dont u just Gibbed them. That way you don't clutter the board and bother the many different topics that Gamefaqs users provide. hahaha.

Oh my god.. I ha'vent seen u in lng tme.

To be fair, you never actually "saw" me. hahaha. But yeah I have been busy with work and Ive been playin DD:DA. Thinking about coming back and playing this. Either that or Ill switch to begging Diablo III players for good weapons.
---
GT: Steve0314
#13Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:02:50 PM
Steve0314 posted...

okay I will make a new topic for every items
---
Lmfao I win
#14Steve0314Posted 8/27/2013 6:07:18 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Steve0314 posted...

Hahaha. Who was that one guy that kept posting his list that was like 100 items long. OMG that was hilarious. People gave him so much trouble. If you post every item individually I will gladly comment on every one. =)
---
#15Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:09:05 PM
Steve0314 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Steve0314 posted...

Hahaha. Who was that one guy that kept posting his list that was like 100 items long. OMG that was hilarious. People gave him so much trouble. If you post every item individually I will gladly comment on every one. =)

atma2648303637392927
---
Lmfao I win
#16Steve0314Posted 8/27/2013 6:13:00 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Steve0314 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Steve0314 posted...

atma2648303637392927

*sigh* Good old Atma... He was an inspiration to all mass dupers. I'm pretty sure that # at the end isn't long enough though.
---
#17CyKaBorgPosted 8/27/2013 6:13:57 PM
Who was that awesome guy who trolled atma's topics?

Can't think of his username.. Think it began with K and had 6 letters in it.

Hmm.. He was awesome.
#18Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:16:26 PM
CyKaBorg posted...

Hmm.. He was awesome.

you must be misremembering, cuz my username clearly has 12 characters.
---
Lmfao I win
#19Steve0314Posted 8/27/2013 6:17:37 PM
CyKaBorg posted...

Hmm.. He was awesome.

The only person I know who DIDN'T troll his topics was me... And only cuz I wanted some of his stuff. Everyone else just seemed to join the Fluster Cluck. Though Im pretty sure ur talking about Kaboom.
---
#20-Kalamity-Posted 8/27/2013 6:33:27 PM
Steve0314 posted...
CyKaBorg posted...

Hmm.. He was awesome.

The only person I know who DIDN'T troll his topics was me... And only cuz I wanted some of his stuff. Everyone else just seemed to join the Fluster Cluck. Though Im pretty sure ur talking about Kaboom.

That's the guy.
KaBoom was awesome.. I wish he still came here D=

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
you must be misremembering, cuz my username clearly has 12 characters.

Clearly, you are misremembering about misremembering.

You're not awesome

Smh, trying to pretend that you're awesomer than KaBoom.