Borderlands 2 DP unkempt Harold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Borderlands 2 DP unkempt Harold

User Info: SBHALTHANI

SBHALTHANI
3 years ago#1
Hi everyone, I am looking for a level 50 or higher double penetrating unkempt Harold. After an hour of farming I have had no luck in getting one. So if anyone can dupe me one or two of them, I can dupe you a level 50 impaler and kerblaster. Xbox 360. GT SBHALTHANI. Thanks.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#2
SBHALTHANI posted...
Hi everyone, I am looking for a level 50 or higher double penetrating unkempt Harold. After an hour of farming I have had no luck in getting one. So if anyone can dupe me one or two of them, I can dupe you a level 50 impaler and kerblaster. Xbox 360. GT SBHALTHANI. Thanks.

torgue machines. use one
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: A_proctologist

A_proctologist
3 years ago#3
a WHOLE HOUR!!!11!

I bet your just exhausted. here, let me give you all my hard earned guns just for your trouble.

User Info: 03lhiggs

03lhiggs
3 years ago#4
i can help you out tomorrow, its getting late in the UK for those of us with early mornings. Ive got a few, just send a message to my GT/inbox me on here and ill help you out.
ERRRMAGHEERD A DOUBLE RAINBOW --- GT:ultimatum07
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Borderlands 2 DP unkempt Harold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived