Will they give in and add 11 more levels?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Will they give in and add 11 more levels?

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
3 years ago#1
All it would take is 11 more levels to be able to get all three capstones on one character. And each upgrade pack has added... *GASP!* 11 levels!

What do you think? Will it ever happen?
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#2
It will not happen unless they figure out a way to give each character more skills, like a fourth skill tree or something.
Badass Rank: 15

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
3 years ago#3
Aww... Did you drink the Gearbox Kool-Aid?
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: GoTeamLexana

GoTeamLexana
3 years ago#4
I don't know if I couls handle that, lol. I was trying to farm for a new Bee off of the treeants and the damn leveling up orcs kept slaughtering me and I could barely scratch some of them The fights to kill them was long. I don't find that fun at all.

I know I CAN technically turn it down to TVHM, but thats no fun either since most of my characters are at least 61 - cept my 67 Mechro that kept running into 72 orcs. NASTY.

User Info: xliner

xliner
3 years ago#5
Not going to happen.
I'm just hoping that OP levels get fixed.
Not even stars last forever.
I'm always alone in my mind.

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#6
No, but I think GB learned from their mistake in BL1. I don't see that happening again.
Badass Rank: 15

User Info: doughnutman

doughnutman
3 years ago#7
12 more levels to make it 20 overlevels if anything.
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Will they give in and add 11 more levels?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived