No enemies, massive loot at slab town

#1southcoast09Posted 9/6/2013 3:31:37 PM
In thousand cuts by buzzard factory, there are at least 3 weapon chests. Best part is no enemies show up besides loot midgets. I've found two orange weapons in a short period of time.

Check it out.
#2danishjuggler21Posted 9/6/2013 3:36:02 PM
Hey, have you heard about this "wheel" thing that just came out? Apparently it's going to revolutionize transportation.

Oh, and I have a bad feeling about this Julius Caesar guy that just announced his candidacy for Consul.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#3terrysmay04Posted 9/6/2013 4:03:56 PM
If you have the "rocko's modern strife" quest active then there will be no enemies in thousand cuts.

Also, open all the small boxes and containers, loot midgets spawn in thousand cuts fairly often.
---
Compromises are for lesser souls, die werewolf zombie.
#4southcoast09(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 4:45:04 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
Hey, have you heard about this "wheel" thing that just came out? Apparently it's going to revolutionize transportation.

Oh, and I have a bad feeling about this Julius Caesar guy that just announced his candidacy for Consul.

Idk, from the crying about low drop rates, I would think people might like a good location.

Why am I even addressing a troll?
#5megaman91985Posted 9/6/2013 4:56:30 PM
southcoast09 posted...
danishjuggler21 posted...

Idk, from the crying about low drop rates, I would think people might like a good location.

Why am I even addressing a troll?

He's saying that this information is old and to watch out for this Julius Caesar guy. Something about his son making affordable pizzas.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
GT: MegamanNT19