So I'm a 72...enthusiasm

#1nindreamsPosted 9/7/2013 8:45:55 AM
Now I get to find guns...again...I got a decent bee and a couple others...would not say no to any contributions. Gt-nindreams
#2RineN1Posted 9/7/2013 8:57:03 AM
Say "Pretty Please" and send an invite~
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Watching: Nyaruko-San *-*. Reading: Bamboo Blade *-*
#3killbot357Posted 9/7/2013 9:17:31 AM
lol, complaining about collecting guns in a game based on collecting guns
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Last of Us, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#4Sonny777Posted 9/7/2013 9:22:01 AM
killbot357 posted...

Do you have any friends? I really feel juvenile (sp?) pulling out the no friends card but you just seem to have the worst personality. You're the most critical and condescending person i have ever come into contact with. I am not sure if you act this way on a message board because your actual life sucks or because you're just one of those kinds of people, or both most likely, but either way its ridiculous. Just think of how much nicer this board would be without your smartass comments. Just think about that. You really have nothing to contribute to this board, and society most likely as well.

/End rant lol

To the TC though i would say the LLM are the way to go, they can literally drop anything and have pretty good chances of doing so.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#5killbot357Posted 9/7/2013 9:28:17 AM(edited)
Sonny777 posted...
killbot357 posted...

Do you have any friends? I really feel juvenile (sp?) pulling out the no friends card but you just seem to have the worst personality. You're the most critical and condescending person i have ever come into contact with. I am not sure if you act this way on a message board because your actual life sucks or because you're just one of those kinds of people, or both most likely, but either way its ridiculous. Just think of how much nicer this board would be without your smartass comments. Just think about that. You really have nothing to contribute to this board, and society most likely as well.

/End rant lol

To the TC though i would say the LLM are the way to go, they can literally drop anything and have pretty good chances of doing so.

lol, I contribute plenty, sonny. If someone's actually looking for advice or help, I'm happy to help.

I just don't care much for whiny beggars, which is likely why you don't like me, since all you do is whine and beg.

double lol at your DO YOU EVEN FRIENDS BRO??? jab. What is this, 8th grade?
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Last of Us, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#6Sonny777Posted 9/7/2013 9:33:43 AM
killbot357 posted...
Sonny777 posted...
killbot357 posted...

/End rant lol

lol, I contribute plenty, sonny. If someone's actually looking for advice or help, I'm happy to help.

I just don't care much for whiny beggars, which is likely why you don't like me, since all you do is whine and beg.

You're right! Your smartass comments really keep the board moving! Seriously though, just picture how much nicer this board would be without you. You're criticism to help ratio is like 200:1. You really are a nussance lol. And you want to know the funny part about my "whining and begging"? I always get what i want. If i had the kind of time you had to farm for everything, i would, but lets face it, not all of us can devote our lives to this. Now before you post some comment about how i am, think about how you are.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#7killbot357Posted 9/7/2013 9:35:25 AM
Sonny777 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Sonny777 posted...
killbot357 posted...

/End rant lol

You're right! Your smartass comments really keep the board moving! Seriously though, just picture how much nicer this board would be without you. You're criticism to help ratio is like 200:1. You really are a nussance lol. And you want to know the funny part about my "whining and begging"? I always get what i want. If i had the kind of time you had to farm for everything, i would, but lets face it, not all of us can devote our lives to this. Now before you post some comment about how i am, think about how you are.

lol, I'm the nuisance, but you're the one making deeply personal attacks based on what someone says about other people behave on a video game message board.

You're not the shining beacon of productive society you're pretending to be, snake
---
#8killbot357Posted 9/7/2013 9:36:52 AM
I'd also add there's more to contributing to the message board than posting LF topics and handing out duped gear, sonny boy
---
#9terrysmay04Posted 9/7/2013 9:54:19 AM
The two of you (killbot and sonny) are the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to this board.

Killbot, all you do is troll threads anymore. You dish out a lot less help than you did once upon a time. Though at times you may still help people, but at this point it seems you prefer to troll rather than help

Sonny, all I've ever seen out of you is "LF duped gear" threads and then duping for people in return. Which yeah you can do however much you want, but I wouldn't say that you actually helped anyone here other than giving out free loot.
---
Compromises are for lesser souls, die werewolf zombie.
#10killbot357Posted 9/7/2013 9:56:52 AM
There's a lot more opportunity for trolling than offering actual help right now. I expect it'll calm down in a week or so, once more people are power leveled to 72 and have all the awesome duped gear they want, so they don't have to make new handout threads.
---