Seriously, all games like this (loot/class action rpg) should have respec option

#1VandorLeePosted 9/7/2013 9:06:52 AM
Id go so far as to say i wouldnt even bother playing the game if it wasnt an option. Being able to not only not worry about point placement too much but also run a class a certain way early game, then switch mid game, and then switch late game if you find awesome gear that makes previous skills obsolete.

Wonderful function in this game.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#2genesis42Posted 9/7/2013 9:45:32 AM
I agree, and it'd be an even better feature if you were able to respec on the go.

On a related note though, I really don't understand why GBX thought that it'd be a great idea to remove the ability to respec at every single fast travel station like how you were able to do so in BL1. The feature was simply amazing.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3TargettPracticePosted 9/7/2013 9:51:26 AM
It would also be great to have another set of skill points separate from the first, like a dual or even triple specialization, so once you're at max level and have a boss build and a mob build, you can switch between them at any time free of charge. It would be pretty easy to add an option on the skills page like press x to switch to skillset 2 or something along those lines.
#4Macdaddyruss1Posted 9/7/2013 10:29:36 AM
VandorLee posted...
Id go so far as to say i wouldnt even bother playing the game if it wasnt an option. Being able to not only not worry about point placement too much but also run a class a certain way early game, then switch mid game, and then switch late game if you find awesome gear that makes previous skills obsolete.

Wonderful function in this game.

youd hate diablo 2 lol
---
12:12 5:55 11:11 10-10
#5InfestedAdamPosted 9/7/2013 10:40:26 AM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
youd hate diablo 2 lol

Diablo II did eventually introduce the option to respec but it came very late in the serious. But I'll agree though since I don't always have the time to level up a new character so the inability to respect in some games was frustrating at times.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"