:)
---
Did I mention I don't have a medical license
#2doughnutmanPosted 9/7/2013 6:34:45 PM
:(
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#3killbot357Posted 9/7/2013 6:40:55 PM
You can get the new legendary mods from tubby enemies. I hear Caustic Caverns are a good place to farm tubby varkids. Hope this helps!
---
XBOX / PSN: illbzo1 3DS FC: 2750 - 2544 - 5832
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Last of Us, Minecraft FTB, Final Fantasy IV
#4bustedknuckles1Posted 9/7/2013 6:42:56 PM
doughnutman posted...

I'm sure you gibbed yourself one. Why not gib him one too?.
#5xXDocterXx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:45:02 PM
thanks killbot. :) do i have to save and reload alot? to get them to spawn
---
Did I mention I don't have a medical license
#6doughnutmanPosted 9/7/2013 6:56:27 PM
bustedknuckles1 posted...
doughnutman posted...

What does gibbing myself have to do with gibbing someone else an item? Im not required to give people things.
---
#7bustedknuckles1Posted 9/8/2013 5:22:32 AM
doughnutman posted...
doughnutman posted...

What does gibbing myself have to do with gibbing someone else an item? Im not required to give people things.

Because u don't farm and pick on anyone who doesn't want to farm themselves.
#8doughnutmanPosted 9/8/2013 5:30:32 AM
doughnutman posted...
doughnutman posted...

Because u don't farm and pick on anyone who doesn't want to farm themselves.

Ive farmed all my 50 gear. Just about everything at 61. And a couple things at op8. I dont use it for every single item. Most people who do LF topics never farm. And the drop rates for class mods are so high. You could probably get one in an hour. I got legendary torch in about 20 minutes.
---
#9shnangyboosPosted 9/8/2013 6:31:50 AM
I've killed around 50 badass varkids in Caustic Caverns without seeing one tubby, so I don't really think it's better than any other place.

If you're going to criticize people for asking for stuff, you better farm all your ****, otherwise you're just a hypocrite.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#10doughnutmanPosted 9/8/2013 6:48:14 AM
shnangyboos posted...
I've killed around 50 badass varkids in Caustic Caverns without seeing one tubby, so I don't really think it's better than any other place.

If you're going to criticize people for asking for stuff, you better farm all your ****, otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

Did you set it to four players? By hitting the levers by the raid bosses. And I've farmed all of my gear for two level caps now. So many people aren't doing it anymore.

As I said anyways, I farmed one of the new legendary mods for my psycho. It only took about 20 minutes. I farm certain things. Meaning anything that has high drop rates. And any quest items I'm looking for. Which is what most people ask for are just quest items and easy farms.
---