Overpower level 55

#103lhiggsPosted 9/14/2013 10:31:54 AM
So i joined a friend on op8 and we defeated handsome jack and the warrior, not as easy as i thought. We got it done nonetheless and had a eridium party after with butt stallion.

We then decided to go and try our luck with Terra at op8, now that was difficult. 3 of us got Terra down to about halfway health, then i invited a random that had added me, he lobbed a grenade and terra died.

Turns out his gear is all OP55, how is this even possible? How did he get to that level?
Im aware of save editors, gibbing etc. Just wanted to know how he managed to get to OP 55?

Thanks
---
ERRRMAGHEERD A DOUBLE RAINBOW --- GT:ultimatum07
#2xlinerPosted 9/14/2013 10:35:08 AM
Gibbed.
---
gao~
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#3mitchellfoxxPosted 9/14/2013 11:17:22 AM
More than likely, he might have just thrown down gear to make you believe that he was wearing OP55 (or he really might have been wearing it, I sure as hell wouldn't throw it down), but the more reasonable answer to this is that he used GPD editor to mod his badass rank and give himself outstanding % on all his traits.
#4xLira03Posted 9/14/2013 11:23:00 AM
Might be the same guy who threw an OP 55 pistol in my game after killing dragons lol. We were having a hard time and had just died, then he randomly joined and bam! you know the rest.
#5xlinerPosted 9/14/2013 12:41:14 PM
mitchellfoxx posted...
More than likely, he might have just thrown down gear to make you believe that he was wearing OP55 (or he really might have been wearing it, I sure as hell wouldn't throw it down), but the more reasonable answer to this is that he used GPD editor to mod his badass rank and give himself outstanding % on all his traits.

No.
---
gao~
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#603lhiggs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 1:20:43 PM
mitchellfoxx posted...

Yeah one of my friends, friends sent me a message a bit later in the day saying that he'd actually admitted to that. Cheers for the explanation anyways.
---
#703lhiggs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 1:23:37 PM
03lhiggs posted...
mitchellfoxx posted...

Yeah one of my friends, friends sent me a message a bit later in the day saying that he'd actually admitted to that. Cheers for the explanation anyways.

Massive face palm. Just put two and two together and you are the friend of my friend. hahaha
---