Best explosive weapons?

#31xlinerPosted 9/21/2013 11:54:04 AM
Darquecyde23 posted...
Pearl grenade mod called the meteor shower. Torgue makes it and its a seraph purchase. I have a lvl 58 version.

GT darquecyde

We need Pearlescent grenade mods.
---
Diclonius master race.
"xliner is probably an eridian" - 3CDED
#32doughnutmanPosted 9/21/2013 12:21:15 PM
xliner posted...
Darquecyde23 posted...
Pearl grenade mod called the meteor shower. Torgue makes it and its a seraph purchase. I have a lvl 58 version.

GT darquecyde

We need Pearlescent grenade mods.

I'd rather not have more pearls... Most of the pearls that have been introduced are kinda garbage or outclassed by most legendaries/blues and they're rarer.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#33DrDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 6:16:41 PM
...a Badaboom dropped this afternoon. Went to pick it up, but my inv was full(which is impossible since I keep two spots free). I tried to switch to a weap I could drop when a Zero snatched it up -_-.

Stunned, I took a look at my inv: both slots had been filled by challenge skins *sigh*
---
I'm flippin', I'm stackin', I'm flippin',I'm stackin',I'm flippin'...
#34DrDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 6:24:14 PM
Darquecyde23 posted...

GT darquecyde

I have to have the DLC for that right? IIRC some dude dropped a rough rider and rapier in town a fee days ago and it was red for me and another player.

I've seen it in action tho--friggin' awesome.

Flakker: Yeah, I figure I'm gonna get one sooner or later since it's explosive and the effect looks so cool. And it explodes. Did I mention I like explosive weapons?
---
#35DrDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 11:31:51 PM
Hmm after loading my save up I still had a full bag even though I used the skins. Apparently I picked up some white items during a reload.

Didn't know the skins saved space. Huh.
---
#36xlinerPosted 9/25/2013 3:11:36 AM
A non-elemental Mailwan Plasma Caster is explosive.
---
Diclonius master race.
#37DrDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 6:28:02 PM
xliner posted...

Is that a mod? I have found about 6/7 PC and they all had elements. If it's legal I'm gonna try some red chests for one...
#38kiwimyweeweePosted 9/28/2013 6:41:34 PM
DrDoom posted...
xliner posted...

Is that a mod? I have found about 6/7 PC and they all had elements. If it's legal I'm gonna try some red chests for one...

It's modded. It's just a plasma caster with the elemental accessory removed defaulting it to explosive. There are only two e-tech weapons that can legitimately spawn without an element:

1. Hyperion pistol dealing explosive damage
2. Doc Mercy mission item bandit assault rifle dealing non-elemental damage
---
Victimization is the current fad of America.
fredbeatswilma's alt
#39DrDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 7:05:32 PM
Tsk, kinda figured but still got my hopes up. Guess it's back to my Kerblaster hunt...
#40xlinerPosted 9/29/2013 12:50:24 AM
I can get you one if you want, what level?
---
http://i.imgur.com/o9UdyOj.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oMWVXB4.jpg