I think this game has finally broke me...

#1Violette_VlausPosted 9/20/2013 7:45:03 AM
So I'm having fun farming the LLM at WEP when I notice a legendary something fly through the air and through the floor. I thought I had seen it happen before, but this time I am sure of it. What the fudge? How many awesome things I have I lost due to this?
I have farmed for everything I have, but what is the point if I'm just endlessly losing things in the stupid floor? Ugh! I guess, to be honest, I KNEW things were falling into the floor but I refused to accept it. This was like a slap to the face as I watched this legendary item fall at my feet and INTO THE STINKING FLOOR! I think I'm going to have a permanent eye twitch after this...
---
Death Robe of Safety, of course.
#2Molmf420Posted 9/20/2013 8:02:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Violette_Vlaus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 8:14:01 AM
Molmf420 posted...
Damn, must suck not to be able edit your texture files to prevent this from happening.

I'm sure those "next gen" consoles will allow you to mod.

Lol, just kidding.

Don't complain about peasant problems when you know it's your fault for playing on console.

I've got a simple answer. You buy me a gaming PC; and I promise never to complain ever again. Deal? Otherwise, I'm stuck.
---
#4TheBiggerWigglePosted 9/20/2013 8:55:58 AM
Molmf420 posted...
Damn, must suck not to be able edit your texture files to prevent this from happening.

Lol, just kidding.

Don't complain about peasant problems when you know it's your fault for playing on console.

And this is what a nerd with an inferiority complex looks like.
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#5doughnutmanPosted 9/20/2013 8:59:26 AM
I always pull them out of that small room/platform area and into the room connected to it. Nothing ever fell through the floor on my game.
---
Gamertag: ArsenicJoker
#6sir_fredingtonPosted 9/20/2013 9:04:51 AM
doughnutman posted...
I always pull them out of that small room/platform area and into the room connected to it. Nothing ever fell through the floor on my game.

Singularity grenades are great for this
#7stepaliciousPosted 9/20/2013 9:09:34 AM
TheBiggerWiggle posted...
Molmf420 posted...

Lol, just kidding.

And this is what a nerd with an inferiority complex looks like.

^^^
---
Hey kiddies
#8Molmf420Posted 9/20/2013 9:20:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9stepaliciousPosted 9/20/2013 9:26:02 AM
You're trying way too hard.
---
Hey kiddies
#10Violette_Vlaus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 9:26:37 AM
doughnutman posted...

Good idea. This works much better. Thank you very much, my good sir.
---